The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Craig

Balancing Act

You know things are starting to work when your cell phone rings with real estate inquries as you are in the MENS ROOM of your 8-5 job. Nothing like a quite office space... Just happened again today, called it a tooforr. Might be the lucky stall in the office rest room.

Speaking of cell phones, does anyone know what the best plan is for new investors with limited finances? Calling plan, best carrier, pre-paid or not? :D

Sorry to piggy-back off your post Craig :D:)

Speaking of cell phones, does anyone know what the best plan is for new investors with limited finances? Calling plan, best carrier, pre-paid or not?  :D

Sorry to piggy-back off your post Craig  :D  :)

Welcome JerseyGirl,

I use Verizon. But am considering a switch because clarity in the line and phone replacement ( to CELL ONE). Its a great way to start and you have your own line. With the cell phone you rarely miss a call as per the original post.

Speaking of cell phones, does anyone know what the best plan is for new investors with limited finances? Calling plan, best carrier, pre-paid or not?  :)

Sorry to piggy-back off your post Craig  ;)  :D

Welcome JerseyGirl,

I use Verizon. But am considering a switch because clarity in the line and phone replacement ( to CELL ONE). Its a great way to start and you have your own line. With the cell phone you rarely miss a call as per the original post.

Wow, I've never heard of Cell One before...is it only available where you are Craig? :D

Wow, I've never heard of Cell One before...is it only available where you are Craig?  :D

Yes you have its Cell One Its now Cingular which just bought ATT. There clear, about the same price but you can get a replacement phone if it breaks for cheap. Verizon tries to sell you a expensive warranty and the sells you second hand phones as new. Of course they don't tell you that. VERIZON is a pain to deal with.