The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
JerseyGirl

Hello Out There!

Good Evening everyone! :D

My name is Tesha & I'm a NEWBIE bird dog over here in a very cold place known as South NJ :)

I was invited to this forum by the infamous Bev ;)

My goal is to learn as much as possible & to do as much as I can without passing out :P

And just so you know....YES I have a wicked sense of humor so do not be alarmed :P

Who said learning had to be so serious? :P

HI BEV!

:D

I was invited to this forum by the infamous Bev  :D
That would be Me, the shy one :D

My goal is to learn as much as possible & to do as much as I can without passing out  ;)
You're no fun :)

And just so you know....YES I have a wicked sense of humor so do not be alarmed  :P
That's one of the requirements on this board, a wicked sense of humor!! :P

Welcome JerseyGirl !

Umm dammit now I have to learn these quote thingies???! :D lol

YOU Bev are not shy :) you're practically a Beatle around here....LOL!

Passing out isn't fun at all, happened to me once...wrestling accident gone wrong, but thats another story, maybe that explains whats "wrong" with me, anyway bygones :o:P:D

YES I have one of the requirements, thats good to know because I feel I'm lacking in RE knowledge here but I'm sure you'll help me beef that up so I can be a big baller like YOOUUU BEV :P:P

Ok this post is getting increasingly sappy, it must stop NOW! ;)

I have so much to catch up on around here...so off I go to read, read & read some more B)

Thank you to everyone out there who give us newbies hope that we wont be broke asses forever :D

JG :P

Hey, JoiseyGurl, and welcome to The Naked Investor! Sorry I'm a bit late joining the welcoming party, but I've been busy the past few days with some commitments and projects.

Let me tell you, as an ex-New York kid, my heart is with the tough girls from Hoboken and Lodi. Nothing like a hard woman, tattooed and leather clad. Be still, my heart. :D;)

Passing out isn't fun at all...
True, dat. It's the activities to get to that point that is all fun and giggles. :)
I was invited to this forum by the infamous Bev
One more reason to revoke her membership, I suppose. :D ..... :P
Thank you to everyone out there who give us newbies hope that we wont be broke asses forever
That's what we do best on this board, Tesha. Consider us an all encompassing, extra large athletic supporter for your every need. :P:P

Wow what a small world! I'm originally from up North :P

Jersey City, NJ to be exact...I miss those days :P

How'd you know I was a hard, leather clad, tattooed woman! ;)B)

Ok, I'm not hard (getting mushy as I get older) & I havent done too much of the leather thing (yet) but everything else is true! :P

You're forgiven MichaelC, just fix me up some laSAGne and we'll call it even :D

I wish I were busy these days, I feel like I'm busy running in circles like a crazed squirrel :)

Being a newbie is fun yet sometimes confusing, so much to know & ask, and get wrong :D

SHEESH! :D

Wow what a small world!  I'm originally from up North  B) Jersey City, NJ to be exact...
JG, my identical twin sister lives there too :P
Ok, I'm not hard (getting mushy as I get older)

:lol::lol: is hard not to be HARD I'd do anything to mush a li'l

I havent done too much of the leather thing (yet) but everything else is true!  :D
I have a leather jacket, does that count? :( but I own a pair of handcuffs ;)

You're forgiven MichaelC, just fix me up some laSAGne and we'll call it even  ;)
I wouldn't go there if I were you JG, is all make believe :wacko:

I wish I were busy these days, I feel like I'm busy running in circles like a crazed squirrel
:lol::lol: Wanna trade places for a week with me? Geeesh I've been soooo busy I forgotten what I look like :blush:

How'd you know I was a hard, leather clad, tattooed woman!
You mentioned Bev...
JG, my identical twin sister lives there too
Say it ain't so, Bev! There is an evil twin lurking about?? :wacko:
...but I own a pair of handcuffs
Book me officer. I've been bad. :blush:
You're forgiven MichaelC, just fix me up some laSAGne and we'll call it even

I wouldn't go there if I were you JG, is all make believe

I thought we were over that episode, Bev, now that you and your new French boytoy are dining on cheeze whiz and Boone's Farm Apple Wine?

I thought we were over that episode, Bev, now that you and your new French boytoy are dining on cheeze whiz and Boone's Farm Apple Wine?
My boytoy? Not after Valentines day... (from boytoy to MANtoy :wacko: )

Yes, that chapter is over for good :blush:

What the hayle did I miss??? All I see is cheese & handcuffs! Sounds like a kinky game of pictionary or something :wacko:

Bev, your sister must live in the GOOD section of Jersey City :blush: sorry to say that I'm not from that section :lol:

What the hayle did I miss???  All I see is cheese & handcuffs!

Uh, Oh....You mean you don't know? :blush:

Bev, your sister must live in the GOOD section of Jersey City

Actually she just recently moved to Cuba.. uh, sorry.. I mean, Miami (same difference) The woman lost her mind I guess and ended up getting married to someone from Cuba...errr, I mean Miami :wacko:

Actually she just recently moved to Cuba.. uh, sorry.. I mean, Miami (same difference) The woman lost her mind I guess and ended up getting married to someone from Cuba...errr, I mean Miami 

Well at least you're not bitter about it, Bev. :blush:

(Tony Montana) Is ok.....she be back. Give her a quaalude, she be back in Jersey tomorrow........ :lol: I love Scarface. :wacko:

Bev, your sister must live in the GOOD section of Jersey City

Actually she just recently moved to Cuba.. uh, sorry.. I mean, Miami (same difference) The woman lost her mind I guess and ended up getting married to someone from Cuba...errr, I mean Miami :wacko:

Oh, so that was your sister who was hitting me up on Calle Ocho the other night?

:blush: You guys are nuts! Lost her mind & moved to Miami? I wish some of my family would move to wherever their minds went because it sure isnt around here! :wacko:

Scarface is great! Say 'ello to my lil friend! :lol:

Well at least you're not bitter about it, Bev. 

No way not bitter, is my belief that when two people get into a relationship, the woman's place is with her man no matter where he lives or goes. And whether we agree or not, the man is meant to have the last word on everything in a mutually agreed relationship and of course we the wifees/girlfriends must respect and support those decisions :wacko: (our rewards are priceless when we live by the rule :lol: )

I'm happy for her :blush: