The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
mr2monster

Tax Lien Sales

I've been a busy guy lately trying to get my hands dirty with investing, thus the long period of time since my last post. Anyhow, there is so much competition out here in AZ for this stuff that i want to broaden my portfolio a bit.

I hear from a guy that i work with that tax sales are a good long term investment. Not sure if he knows what he's talking about or not but I happen to have some cash to play with so i thought i would give one a try. Anyone got any info i could look at, links to go to, people i could call. Free info is always best but if it seems worth it i might be willing to pay too..

thanks in advance for the help.

mr2monster, not being a tax lien guy myself, my info on the topic is limited. I have heard some great tales about this area of real estate, but then the person telling it always had an agenda. You know, a $3,000 product that would tell me all there is to know, etc...

As always, do your due diligence, and I'm sure you'll be able to separate the wheat from the chaff, and cut through the hype and BS.