The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

So...check This Out.

I was talking with MC today and we hung up before I could tell him....but.....

We're having another baby! Thought I would share. And, for the record, this is bad, but let it be known that you guys found out before my parents did. :ninja:

Hugs,

Adam

This is NOT "BAD"!!!!

How about saying something like, "this pregnancy was not in our plans".

Congratulations!

This is NOT "BAD"!!!!

How about saying something like, "this pregnancy was not in our plans".

Boy, I worded that wrong! I meant; it's bad because I haven't told my parents yet! You can bet your #$%^ it was in the plans!! :wacko:

Thanks,

Adam

Ha Ha! You sure did miscommunicate to me! I was confused that this was supposed to be "cool news", so what was "bad" about it!

I'm very happy for you and your wife. I waited many years for my first, and the second came along so quicklyl, I wasn't ready. My kids are 15 months apart. My second child was definitely NOT in my plans as far as timing goes, but I guess it was in God's plans. Now that they are 6 and 7, I'm glad they're so close together.

Lydia

Lydia,

Now that's cool stuff!

Yeah, I told the folks yesterday. Then I asked my Dad if I could borrow some money. There was a short uncomfortable moment of silence....I started laughing. :wacko:

Regards,

Adam