The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Women's Lounge

If only we had plenty of women participants here on this board, we could probably add a " Women's Lounge " section where we can all meet and exchange women stuff info, support, biz, vent, complains <_< , learn, advice, and best of all.... share where the Good SALES are taking place at (specially Victorias' secret Sales) among other things :huh:

I know, I know.. Victoria is NO secret anymore :glare:

(specially Victorias' secret Sales) among other things

I'm soooo in! <_<

BWAHAHAHA!!

Bev, if you can round up the babes, er, women, I'll set aside a forum for the gals. I've already settled on a name: The Cat House. Do keep me posted...

Bev, if you can round up the babes, er, women, I'll set aside a forum for the gals.  I've already settled on a name:  The Cat House.  Do keep me posted...

The Cat House?

Let us women choose the name... Adam, sure you have my permission to post my pic <_<

Name For Women's Forum:

- Women's Lounge

- Girl's Locker Room

- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

- Women's Cafe

- Women's Touch

- For Women Only

- Naked Women :huh:

- MC's Angels :lol:

- Silk Women

- What Women Want :D

Anyway, women we need you to participate, this is no place to be shy... there's only room for ONE shy person and that's me! No lurkers, come out of the li'l box and be heard, open up, tell us what's on your mind.

Tell you what, if you participate here, we will send you a surprise gift ;)

Try us.

I'll be posting here anyway off and on about anything and everything.

Here is my first post.

I want to hear first of all, how many females come to this board that are wanting OR are involved in real estate? (there has to be more than 3 of us here)

Also, I get a lot of requests to show the houses during the night and I admit I do get nervous if I were to show the house to a 6'4 guy by himself at nights, I have canceled several appts because of this, I like to overcome this some how. I can not just get someone to go with me and show the house, so I wondered what to do about this, should I carry a gun? Or just let it go and loose my appt like I've been doing?

The other post is:

I got a Victoria's Secret gift certificate for $350 and don't know what to think about this from the person who gave it to me.. he's an ex-supervisor of mine and married man and ME DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH DAT! YIKES!!! :o

Shoud I give it back to him? Or sell it? :o

(But on the other hand, when a guy's been married long, everybody looks good to them and they hit on anything and everything in front of them :o )

Thanks Ladies (and gents :glare: )

Also, I get a lot of requests to show the houses during the night and I admit I do get nervous if I were to show the house to a 6'4 guy by himself at nights, I have canceled several appts because of this, I like to overcome this some how. I can not just get someone to go with me and show the house, so I wondered what to do about this, should I carry a gun? Or just let it go and loose my appt like I've been doing?

Besides having my cell phone in my pocket, I make sure someone knows where I'm going to be, who I'm meeting (contact info on who I'm meeting is left on the kitchen table), when I arrive, then I call as soon as the meeting is over. Paranoid? Nope, just better safe than sorry.

Anytime you're concerned about meeting someone, for whatever reason, and you've got to go by yourself, cancel just like you've been doing.

Guns can be taken away from you and used against you. I'd suggest martial arts with an emphasis on self-defense.

(But on the other hand, when a guy's been married long, everybody looks good to them and they hit on anything and everything in front of them  :glare: )
Please, Bev, stop feeding me straight lines like this. I mean, some wiseguy could have come along and replied to the above statement by saying, "Which would explain his interest in you".

But I would never say such a thing...

As for the forum name, I still think The Cat House is my fave. Or, what about The Chicken Coop? PMS, LLC.?

Your Naked Women suggestion isn't bad. If this groundswell of support rises, we may need to go to the polls to settle this. <_<

Please, Bev, stop feeding me straight lines like this.

Are you telling me that the "shoe fits?" :glare:

I mean, some wiseguy could have come along and replied to the above statement by saying, "Which would explain his interest in you".

But an even wiserguy would say......

But I would never say such a thing...

As for the forum name, I still think The Cat House is my fave.  Or, what about The Chicken CoopPMS, LLC.

Women's Cafe is perfect if this does develop <_<

Can I be the moderator?

I'm well qualified.

I knows how to please the ladies. <_<

Women's Cafe is perfect if this does develop  <_<

You mean you like that better than PMS, LLC.? Hehe, I think a poll may be called for.

Can I be the moderator?

I'm well qualified.

I knows how to please the ladies.  :glare:

Yeah, but a Hershey Bar and sweet nothings don't work when a girl reaches Bev's age.. :huh:

You mean you like that better than PMS, LLC.?  Hehe, I think a poll may be called for.

Yeah, let's poll it all you want between....

Bev to kick admin's Italian butt or Not?

Yeah, but a Hershey Bar and sweet nothings don't work when a girl reaches Bev's age..

You want me don't you admin? <_<

Yeah, but a Hershey Bar and sweet nothings don't work when a girl reaches Bev's age..

You want me don't you admin? :glare:

Just tryin' to help my bud, Jason. He's used to dealing with women of an earlier era. So I thought more appropriate gifts for wooing you might be along the lines of support hose and Polident. :huh:<_<

Just tryin' to help my bud, Jason. He's used to dealing with women of an earlier era. So I thought more appropriate gifts for wooing you might be along the lines of support hose and Polident.

Older women are beautiful lovers. <_<

Mike,

This is where your Italianess comes in handy.

You've, in a round-of-bout way, referred to Bev as being old.

But yet, she's still willing to give it up.

You're such a pimp.

You are what I aspire to be.

Older women are beautiful lovers.  <_<
This would explain your frequent sightings at the Southern District AARP Headquarters.

Mike,

This is where your Italianess comes in handy.

You've, in a round-of-bout way, referred to Bev as being old.

But yet, she's still willing to give it up.

You're such a pimp.

You are what I aspire to be.

I hear ya, kid. When the student is ready, the teacher appears.

You - can't - have me, nee nu... nee nu... nee nu!  :glare:  :huh:

Wow! When's the last time anyone heard you say that??