The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Kimberly

Joke

Must be me, guys.  But that link freezes my PC every time I try and access it.

Admin, sounds like a "java" issue... maybe u don't have java turned on, if you DO have it enable then it must be outdated (which means u can only access a limitted type of java pages).

My page requires java to access it as well but the only reason is due to my page being protected from hackers, (at least making it a li'l hard for them from trespassing, we all know there's no 100% proctected page online)

If I didn't have this protection it would be like me going out and leaving the front door of my house wide open for anyone to come in and help themselves..

Gotta be crazy not to have your pages protected nowadays, specially if you have online order processors (pay pal, storm etc). Even thou these type of payment systems are highly secured, if the pages they're in are "not" protected, anybody knowledgable enough can access the payment info and have payments send to them directly instead of you from orders made on that page... "and" if you have downloadable files online (ebooks, files, forms etc) is also easily accessible for any hacker to get for free :unsure:

Next time someone askes you "hey I ordered your #### online and didn't even get a confirmation of the order, wuzup wit dat? When do I get my product?", Uh, what order? I haven't gotten any orders! ....you'll know why :(

But if you already managed to access your Italian page, then take the above as good advice :)