The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
chitown83

Websites

Hey all. Im just wondering if any of you had websites to support your investing activities? Im in the process of creating one now. I figure that in todays e-world if im not on the web im missing the boat with potential leads/clients. Just wondering what you thought.

Jim (chi-IL)

Can't hurt Jim. It's always a good idea to get your name out in front of as many people as you can. Many investors use their websites for informational purposes after distributing fliers and mailers. They also place their website name in ads.

As we all know, well known high circulation newspaper publications are costly to place ads. For as little cost as possible, just add a good line or two and send em to your website where you can print all the information you want regarding you're services.

Alan

Many investors use their websites for informational purposes after distributing fliers and mailers.

That is exactly what I use my site for. After first contact with a seller, I will send them over to my web site to read and review what I just "tried" to explain and then ask that they let me know if they have questions. Works well to begin a repour with a seller. :) Still get most of my leads from ads and phone calls though.

<Steve>