The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Craig

You Know When Your Marketing Is Working.

Thursday night I received a patent award at work my 9-5 job. I received a nice walnut plack etc, had my picture taken with 3 GE Vice Presidents holding the award, lots of show and tell etc.

As I returned to my dinner table with my wife, a co-worker said to me. Craig, you should have displayed your bright yellow truck sign to the back of the plank when they took your photo.

"I Buy Houses above Market price.

At first I was a little pissed to say the least then I began to think. That sign really does get noticed. Even though it sounds like a inoformerial ad it really does get noticed. Boy it does...

So I am going to get the original photo have my bright yellow sign digitized onto the plack in photo and you know how fast that is going to travel around the office... What a great advertising tool. Those corp. emails go really far then I think I will need to add my website link under the photo.

Like Bev says think of everything you do as being a part of marketing.

Have you had any sellers respond to your truck sign, "I Buy Houses above Market price." I am curious to know how effective its been.

Alan

Have you had any sellers respond to your truck sign, "I Buy Houses above Market price." I am curious to know how effective its been.

Alan

No not that I know of. But everybody sure knows what I do for sure.

Like Bev says think of everything you do as being a part of marketing.
Anyway and everyway you can get the word out is effective marketing. Some methods will be more effective than others. Keep tabs on what is and isn't getting the response you need. Share it here, and we're all the wiser as a result.

And congratulations, Craig! :rolleyes: