The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
-Tony-

Another Joke

Okay, an old surveyor loses his assistant, (he left to start his own company). So, he goes to the survey school and tells the teacher he needs his best student. The teacher replies, "Do you mind if it is a girl". The crusty old surveyor is pretty liberal and says "No, as long as she knows all the hand signals". He is assured she does, so he tries her out.

Well, they get out to the sight, and she is at her end and he at his, when he realizes he needs a tool.

So, he signals here.......she replies.

He is confused and sends the message a little more adamantly. She replies in an even more adamant manner.

Now he is really upset, because she was supposed to know the signals. So, he goes down there to see what the problem with her is.

I said ......as he did the signal again and explained what he meant.

She said, "I know. I said .......as she repeated her gesture and its meaning.

Ya know, this is a lot funnier in person cause ya'll couldn't see my hand gestures or read my lips as I mouthed it during the gestures.

Enjoy,

Tony

Perhaps if ya told us what type of hand signals they were using and what they were saying?

Then it could be funnier.

If not, you could use all that $$$ you've been rakin' in and come to each and every one of our towns and tell/show us the joke personally. :unsure:

Either or....

Only for you Jason

I said I (pointing to his eye) need (pointing to his knee) a hammer (making a hammering gesture)

She said, "I know. I said I (pointing to her eye) left it (grabing her left breast [tit]) In the tool box (pointing to her sensored)

Sign in to follow this