The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jason (AL)

Michael Jackson Vs. Prince

Who would win in a street fight between the 2 and why?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

- Michael Jackson has better footwork than Prince.

- His new nose is made out of forged steel. Anyone naive enough to punch it would surely shatter the bones in their hand.

- MJ pretty much set the tone on how he is to be perceived 15-20 years ago...he's BAD!

I actually met Prince years ago. My 5 year old son is taller than he is. MJ would do one of his dazzling dancing spinning kicks, and thats it, fights over.

I see MJ bitch-slapping Prince until the PurpleOne squeals like a stuck pig, begging for mercy. Then they go off to live together, adopt McCauley Culkin as their illegitimate love child, and all go off to live happily ever after in some unknown bunker far from the rest of us.

I'd have to take Prince on this one. I might have taken MJ circa 1984 but definately not now. If any of you watch Chapelle's Show, you know that Prince is fairly athletic, especially on the basketball court. Plus he has The Revolution to back him up in case MJ gets a little whiley.

Prince is from the mean streets of Minneapolis, MN so you know that someone who grew up in arctic temps has to be pretty badass. Plus what's MJ going to do, slip some Jesus Juice into his Faygo? MJ looks more like Capt. Crunch than someone that should be in the Octagon, fake nose or not. You're not too "Bad" or "Dangerous" if you have to sing songs about it.

post-762-1110921973.jpg post-762-1110922024.jpg

Winner: Prince by KO

Yeah, he kicked ass on Chapelle's show.

Anyone that kicks your ass in a pick-up basketball game and serves you pancakes afterwards deserves an honorable mention.

Plus he has The Revolution to back him up in case MJ gets a little whiley.

See, MJ needs no back-up. He kicked the other unknown Jackson brothers to the curb all to start a solo career.

You're not too "Bad" or "Dangerous" if you have to sing songs about it.

Maybe...maybe not.

MJ has always taken full credit for things. He has always handled his problems like a 4 year old...no sweat. At least he never "blamed anything on the rain."

It'd probably end in gay sex anyway. :)

At least he never "blamed anything on the rain."
It's getting late and I need to get to bed (hold on ladies!), so I'll have to post my rebuttal later. BTW, you're thinking of Rob & Fab aka Milli Vanili with blame it on the rain. Prince would bring the "Purple Rain" when MJs' blood mixes with the blue rain drops..............um......so take that!

It'd probably end in gay sex anyway. rolleyes.gif
Yeah, realistically. They'd probably end up docking batons on a huge mound of cash.

Final thought of the night: Steve Gutenburg vs. Billy Crystal. A clash for the ages!

What does MJ and Mc Donalds have in common

They both serve 40yr old meat on 5 yr old buns :o

Had to open the time capsule on that one

What does MJ and Mc Donalds have in common

They both serve 40yr old meat on 5 yr old buns

:o That's pretty good. I don't think I've heard that one before. I've got some good ones, but they might be a little much. I'll probably have to use a disclaimer at the begining of the post. Maybe later......... B)

How do you know it's bedtime @ the Neverland Ranch?

When the big hand touches the little hand.

:lol:B):o