The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam King (MI)

Just A Little Inspiration

Hey all,

For all of those that can read this with an open mind and not think that I am bragging. This is for you.....

Once in a while things go VERY well and I think we need to have a reality check just how powerful this business can be. I haven't had much time to post because I have been working on multiple systems including mobile homes. (I know, I said I hated them!) ;)

Here's a remarkable fact: The numbers below are after a 50 or 75% split (That's what my partners made) from acquisitions just this month.

March 2005

I have made (netted) $74,566.17 since the 2nd of March. (There's still time to make more if I can sell the following CAs!) and I have picked up 36 CAs (22 single family homes I know I'll sell and 14 pre-construction condos I am not holding my breath on) and have done one seminar for new investors about cooperative assignments. My total deals so far is etching close (or over, I haven't had time to count) to 150.

Very cool stuff!

I can't tell you guys/gals how much this business can do for you. Just keep your chin up and do things as much by the book as possible and you'll make it!

Warm regards,

Adam

Adam thats unbelievable! 22 single family homes agreed to do a CA, plus another 14 pre construction. How are you going to structure your time to sell these properties to T/B's? I assume you have an army of associates that will help you market these properties? What is your gameplan and do you have a budget on advertising? Please advise and thanks.

What an amazing job it is to have so much business under contract, and and more amazing to have made $74,566 in just three weeks! Congratulations!

Alan

Alan,

22 single family homes agreed to do a CA, plus another 14 pre construction.

Actually, I just picked up two more yesterday and today. ;)

How are you going to structure your time to sell these properties to T/B's? I assume you have an army of associates that will help you market these properties?

I do have people doing all of the calls, pre-qualifying and showing the properties.

What is your gameplan and do you have a budget on advertising? Please advise and thanks.

So far I have only put ads in the paper for the properties. I am putting signs out tomorrow. I run the ads straight through now. I used to do them only on the weekends. But it's more cost effective to run them straight through. That way, if I get a good tenant/buyer that I don't have a property for, I can find them one and do another CA.

Cool stuff,

Adam

For all of those that can read this with an open mind and not think that I am bragging.

Ummmm...you should be, and why shouldn't you you put the time and effort in. I say go for it, matter of fact I will help

Look Adam busted his ASS and LOOK what happened he got PAID wohoooo! ! ! ! !

Sign in to follow this