The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
missy

Commercial Funding Referrals

My name is Missy and I am a new member here. I thought it might be mutually beneficial to mention that I work for a group of funders that does commerical lending. Mostly debt or equity funding. I imagine that at some point some of you may come across situations where companies are looking for funding to purchase or renovate or develop in a commerical nature. We pay a fee for projects that are referred to us. Our website is www.barrettcapital.com. If you'd like more information please email me directly at missyb@barrettcapital.ca

I look forward to hearing from you!

To be honest Missy posting something like this I don't mind but, you want to send out a lot of superfluous emails. That is ridiculous, thanks for the spam. I would rather get calluses on my fingers calling local companies or one that posted in the finance forum and didn't spam me.

You know I don't usually bash other members but I don't really think you joined to talk about l/o seeing this was your first post.

To all those that received this email lets all send her a no thank you email and tomorrow we can send her a l/p advantages email. Then every day for the next week or two send her a no thanks you email.

Sorry MC, it just chaps my hide