The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Craig

24 Hr Recording

Is there a way for callers to reach you (like if they press 0 it connects them to you)? Personally, I'm thinking of something that allows for a few minute message, with a few mailboxes and maybe the ability to connect callers to me (I'm undecided about that, though I'm leaning toward it).

I do want a local number, though. Like I've said before, I haven't had much success having people call a toll free number (maybe because they think I'm not local or that it's harder to write down while sitting at a stop light).

They can leave the messages to contact you. I don't know about the number of boxes. Call and ask them.

I was considering using them for a number on my signs. Being a part timer it weeds out the non motivated calls.

I was using a toll free number for local advertising.... but I'm not doing that anymore. I like using the 1800 #'s for marketing to sell houses though... this is the main reason I stopped using them. One time I wanted to call a fellow investor and had to drive by the sign two times to write down the 1-877-xxx-xxxx ext xx number. I was like YIKES!!!! I f I'm having this many issues getting the number.... I bet everyone has the same problem. I have a local number now that's easy to remember.

-Steve