The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
steve55121

Your Website

Hey all,

Thought I would toss this out there. I'm looking for a new host and was wondering if anyone could reccomend one. I'm looking for something under 10 per month.

-Steve

Steve, there are loads of inexpensive website hosting companies these days. Dixie Systems is but one that comes to mind. There are many others. Do a Google search for website hosts and you'll be overwhelmed with choices.

Steve, there are loads of inexpensive website hosting companies these days.  Dixie Systems is but one that comes to mind.  There are many others.  Do a Google search for website hosts and you'll be overwhelmed with choices.

I was already there :P I did a whois on your domain.... just wanted to see what others are saying. Web e-mail and autoresponders is what I would want included in the package as well.

-Steve

I have used Psek.com.

My friend started the company, the rates are very reasonable, and I have never had problems.

He sold the company but the new owner has kept up the same great service.

Hope this helps.