The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

What The %*#@ Is Going On Here!?!

BWAHAHAA!! You must be in northern Florida....right?? B) Stay warm, dude. I'm goin' skinny dipping after I finish this can of Corona... :D

You must be in northern Florida....right??

Speaking of "Weather", do you Admin or anybody else knows the best time weather-wise to come to Miami Beach? I mean, when is it NOT hurricane season in those parts..? DARN state is always hurricaning all yr 'round :D

I'm planning on going to reunite with my best friend I haven't seen in 20+ yrs and she invited me over so I'll be taking the train :) (I ain't flying and that's final)

Any volunteers on where I can get info on Train transportation other than travel agencies...? I tried that and did not get anywhere :)

If everything else fails, then I'll just invite her to come over to Beautiful Sunny California instead, the State of Ahhhhhh! ;)

Thanks!!!!!!

Any volunteers on where I can get info on Train transportation other than travel agencies...? I tried that and did not get anywhere  ^_^

Amtrak

Have you considered about driving?

The weather in south Florida can be described as eight months of awful heat and humidity, followed by two months of horrible heat and humidity, followed by two months of tolerable heat and humidity. Coming for a visit? Take your pick.

The official hurricane season begins June 1 and ends November 30.

The weather in south Florida can be described as eight months of awful heat and humidity, followed by two months of horrible heat and humidity, followed by two months of tolerable heat and humidity.  Coming for a visit?  Take your pick. The official hurricane season begins June 1 and ends November 30.

Man, I knew the weather in FL was horrible but I din't think it was this bad? I have Not much of a choice! Sounds like most of the year is humid and hurricaine season.. YIKES!!! :o THANKS anyway Admin!

KIM!

Have you considered about driving?

Last time I drove to FL it took me over 8 days to get to Miami Beach ^_^

That was no fun.. I'll look into gettiing info about Amtrak but the weather is turning me off already. Thanks Kim!

P.S. I can read between the lines amiga.. that motor home sure does come in handy right about now huh? ;)

That was no fun.. I'll look into gettiing info about Amtrak but the weather is turning me off already.  Thanks Kim!

P.S. I can read between the lines amiga.. that motor home sure does come in handy right about now huh?  ^_^

On Amtrak it looked to me like they'd route you through Washington DC. (I put in San Fran and Miami.) If I was going that route, I'd spend a few days there before going the rest of the way.

We drove to Florida to visit my Aunt a few years ago, it took a little over three weeks there and back! No set schedule does have its benefits.

I'll look into gettiing info about Amtrak but the weather is turning me off already.
Babycakes, my coolness shall shelter you if you dare enter my realm*

*with apologies to Jason for that cheap impression of him.