The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

$205 Millions!!!!!

If u missed it on the news last night, someone from MI won the $205 MILLION jackpot lotto and the winner has not come forward as of yet to claim it B)

there was only ONE winner!

If you bought a lotto ticket in MI last week, better double check your numbers and if you ARE the one, gimme a call ASAP ;)

Go claim it, you.. so and so :D

I found twenty bucks recently.  Can I give you a call?

:D

Well, you're the only exception of course, but do it fast as I already been asked the M word question and will become officially very very soon ;) (only if my answer is a "yes" tho B) )

The M word? You'd better sign the papers before the sailor sobers up!

:D Damn that Navy Grog! It must be comforting to know that if this lease purchasing thing ever goes under, you could have a successful standup career.

Adam

Here's proof: http://www.naked-investor.com/mentoring_programs.html

How does that prove anything? 

I would rather be taught to fish and KNOW I could have one any time I wanted, versus being given a million fish that I know would rot.

Seriously, I would take a system that would show me how to create a million dollars versus one that only "gave" a million dollars.

You can test me any time on that. :D

Regards,

Adam

I would rather be taught to fish and KNOW I could have one any time I wanted, versus being given a million fish that I know would rot.

Agree, BUT I rather take the $205 MILLION fishes and keep them in the waters where they belong for reproduction of themselves so that I'd be able to have FRESH fish any time I want for the rest of my loooooong and wealthy life without having to work for it, ya know like early ritirement, I mean that's what retirement is all about isn't it? Sitting in the bahamas enjoying the view and knowing your fishes are reproducing themselves by the millions. Will I ever run out of fresh fish? you do the math B)

That's My System! :D

So....you're making a good point. I dig it! :lol:

But consider this; you can have all the fish that you want swimming around doing their own thing, but every once in a while you'll get a skinny dipping MC in the pond taking notes to your activities. Next thing you know, he's selling fish er....new material on the site.

I'm not sure where this is going.... :P:lol::wacko:

I'm not sure where this is going....
Little fish swimming, ponds, reproduction...are you guys talking about my vasectomy? :wacko:

I'm not sure where this is going....

Going? Always down like the admin, only faster and lower than the Titanic :wacko: