The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Arcus

Final T/b Sales Agreement

Help! I have my first T/B exercising their option. I am not sure how to write their purchase agreement. Here are the numbers:

option price 89,000

option consideration 4,000

rent credits 4,800

______

Sales Price 80,200

How do I treat the rent credits and option consideration? Are they listed as the down payment on the purchase agreement? This is a Texas purchase agreement. (if that makes any difference) I really could use any help or suggestions

No need to panic, Arcus. I suggest you contact one of the local title companies, tell them what you are doing, and ask if they can handle your closing. If they want your business, and they should, they'll walk you through this.

Also, you might want to try another TX based board member who goes by the name of pilot76180. He's an active lease purchase investor, and a friendly, helpful guy, to boot.

I lend in Texas and have several lenders that can make these types of deals happen. If you need a hand write or call me.

Best wishes,

Mike