The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jason (AL)

Michael

Congratulations!

Don't know what you've won, but since you run the show here you can

go ahead and reward yourself as you see fit.

Either you've helped a lotta folks, thought you were writing memoirs, or spent way too much time in front of that computer, but I'd like to congratulate you

for hitting the 4k mark.

If you post here after your 4,000th post, then.........

um...

...we'll see you @ 5,000? :unsure:

You got it, dude. 4K it is! Had you not pointed that out, it would have slipped right past me, unnoticed, not unlike you I suppose, and the ladies you pursue. :lol:

And you make a good point...what do I win for the 4,000 mark? Nada, nilch, zip, zero. When I hit 10K, we'll celebrate with some Dixie chics*, corn bread and collard greens. :unsure:

*Real Dixie chics, blond and syrupy, not that awful excuse for a girl band!

Just for that Adam, I'll be resetting your post count to 15...or to Jason's fiance's age...whichever is higher. :unsure:

Just for that Adam, I'll be resetting your post count to 15...or to Jason's fiance's age...whichever is higher. 

What if they're even?

Age is nothing but a number anyway.

I'm not complaining. :lol::lol:

And you make a good point...what do I win for the 4,000 mark? Nada, nilch, zip, zero. When I hit 10K, we'll celebrate with some Dixie chics*, corn bread and collard greens.

I don't know how fer Plantation is from Orlando (1 stop in our honeymoon trip), but if'n we're in the neighborhood (or close to it) then I'll buy you a round of them thar Coronas in a can you speak of.

Deal?

Nice thought, dude. But Mickey and his gang are about four hours north of me. Corona in cans is damn fine, but I reckon your new Mrs. isn't going to be thrilled about such a detour on the honeymoon. Still, there are numerous mega-malls in my area...we may yet be able to work something out... :lol: