The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

4th Of July F E V E R !!

Admin,

How bout some fireworks.

Get us in the mood, Dude!

Pssss, Admin...The Yacht is ready for tomorrow's firework show in the bay, wanna join me? :ninja:

Admin,

How bout some fireworks.

Are you talking about a Fourth of July skin on the board? Or me? :wacko:
Pssss, Admin...The Yacht is ready for tomorrow's firework show in the bay, wanna join me?
Thanks, Bev, but I'm hittin' the beach tomorrow. Seems we're in shark season down here, and unbeknownst to my mother in law I filled the sunscreen bottle with cod liver oil. Should be interesting to watch that battle when she hits the waves. Poor bull shark won't know what hit him. :ninja:

Admin,

How bout some fireworks.

Are you talking about a Fourth of July skin on the board? Or me? B)
Is this a trick question? :P

Thanks, Bev, but I'm hittin' the beach tomorrow.
Man! I even had the yacht's tub filled with "coronas" just for you (if that didn't get your attention - I don't know what will) :D

Seems we're in shark season down here, and unbeknownst to my mother in law I filled the sunscreen bottle with cod liver oil.  Should be interesting to watch that battle when she hits the waves.  Poor bull shark won't know what hit him.  :ninja:

:wacko::D:lol:

Man! I even had the yacht's tub filled with "coronas" just for you (if that didn't get your attention - I don't know what will)
Well now you're talkin', little woman. But if you really want my attention, you'd need to serve them Coronitas at just the right temperature, wearing just the right outfit... :ninja: Then, you just might prove to be a "keeper" after all.

But if you really want my attention, you'd need to serve them Coronitas at just the right temperature, wearing just the right outfit... :wacko:
Now we're getting somewhere....Is all based on the server/servant huh? :ninja: (in this case, da man's got perfect taste and a liveable imagination). So admin, name the "right outfit".