The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
shane

Hello Everyone!

I've been reading threads on this site all morning. I'm really impressed with all the information and how active it is. These are great forums!

I've just recently started to get more serious about CA's and have been doing some cold calls. I've been calling FSBO's from the private sales magazing in my city called comfree. I've been consentrating on the older ones. I thought I had a couple of very interested sellers, but they haven't called me back :P

I do still have one prospect, but he's waiting to see what kind of offers are going to be presented over the weekend. His house has been for sale for 3 months now and he's already dropped his price $30k. He told me to call Monday. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I've heard about your success with calling FSBO & FRBO Bev, I'm blown away! Thats incredible!

I got shot down by 100% of my calls yesterday. I guess it can't get much worse right :)

I've heard about your success with calling FSBO & FRBO Bev, I'm blown away! Thats incredible!

Specially here in California of all the places in the Nation!

I only call FRBO's tho...

Welcome Aboard Shane :)

BTW: I tried replying to this post many times and I kept getting error mssgs and my reply never got posted...

Hello, Shane, and welcome to The Naked Investor.

I've been reading threads on this site all morning. I'm really impressed with all the information and how active it is. These are great forums!
Way to make an entrance, kid! :)

Stick around, and make the time to do some reading on the board. You'll be amazed at what you can learn here. (And not all is real estate related, either. :unsure: ).