The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BEV!

Do You Believe In Angels?

Hey People, I know IMA a goof and clown around a lot but I also have a serious side and this one is it... What I'm about to share here is something I experienced last night while sleeping, I'm sure lots of people have had similiar experiences but this is real and u don't have to believe it if u don't want because I really don't care... what matters is that I know what I saw and heard, so here it goes ;)

Last night late at night while I was deep deep in my sleep, my door is always locked and I'm all alone, the room is dark but clear enough to see around it.

I'm facing down on my bed I'm completely out, I feel a voice whispering in my right ear something but since I'm sleeping I don't understand a word, I try to wake up but I'm too tired and drop my head back on the pillow... seconds later the whispering voice in my ear again ... I don't freak out or anything but I flip over on my bed and there is a female figure standing next to my bed... she's hard for me to see in the dark but I know is a female because of her long dress and short hair and soft voice.... I'm only half awake, I asked her what she wanted? She got closer to my bed and leaned towards me and whispered again, I asked to whispered again cuz I didn't get it... so finally she whispered one last time and here is what she whispered in my ear (I don't know what it means nor why she said what she said) She said......

" EDITH VILLA " EDITH VILLA " ALWAYS REMEMBER EDITH VILLA"

As she was living the room she said.... "GREAT POET"

Wow... are these some type of clues? I don't know!

What's this all about? I don't know, Who is Edith Villa? I don't know!

Have I ever even heard of Edith Villa? Never!!!

Why would I want to always remember Edith Villa? I don't know.. does all of this have a reason / purpose? You bet it does but I don't need to know/understand it as I trust it will all make sense to me some day :P

Okay, I'm back to my norm now B)

Bev,

Sometimes these things are not what they seem. I'm not talking about the experience; I'm talking about the verbiage. We are all connected, living and dead. But sometimes our brains get in the way of this outside communication. Let yourself relax and reflect on the experience with your mind as open as possible. Then allow yourself to buy into what ever happens and it should give you your answers. Think of words/names that sound familiar. Add letters, vowels etc to make it more personal. The words may change around to give you the message that's trying to be communicated.

Regards,

Adam

PS Real estate site or not, you're in my territory with these experiences. In another life, (Before REI) I used to teach people how to conscious dream. Believe it or not. B)

Hi Everyone

Concious dreaming does that mean that you remember your dreams? I keep having horrible dreams that make no sense at all. I read somewhere in Awaking the Giant Within by Tony Robbins that emotions are a call to action. I don't know if that applies to dreams or seeing angels. I hope you find out what that means I'd be interested to know Bev.

Bev, just place a glass of water next to your bed on the floor, light a candle, say your prayers and everything will be alright.

Some people hear the dead; others can see the dead. I can't do either but I could feel them when they are around. My step kids could see them, but my son can't do any of the above.

I had an experence just like your's twice in different homes. This first time I was sleeping and next thing you know it I was grabbed. I couldn't move my whole body and the more I tried to move the harder I was held. Next thing I see is my room spinning around and around, and then I saw my mother who has passed right there before me. Then I saw my grandmother. Both were just there standing, watching me spin around. But I just couldn't break free. I called my mother's name out for help and I was just let go. Sort of like dropped. Till this day I don't know what all that meant. So life goes on and we moved.

I bought a house and after a few weeks of being here my youngest girl tells me that she just got out of the shower and she was coverd in white powder. She said she looked in the bathroom mirror and she was full of powder. She went to her room and saw the same thing, but there was not one ounce of powder no where on the floor. Anyhow, about a few weeks later what ever held me down that one time came back for some more but this time it messed up because I was sleeping face up and it tried to grab me from my back side but it left my arms free. So as it was trying to get a hold of me I knocked it on the jaw with my elbow and after hitting it a few times it just let go. This time I didn't see any of my passed love ones. And I have not felt that spirit grab me again.

PS Real estate site or not, you're in my territory with these experiences.  In another life, (Before REI) I used to teach people how to conscious dream.  Believe it or not.  ;)
I'm like so with you on what you're saying, Adam.

The interesting part about this experience was that all the words were spoken to me with no hesitation but when it came to the word " Edith" she was making me repeat it over and over again until I got it right which I don't remember if I did or not, because the way she was pronouncing it was like this..........

"EddieTH - EddyTH - EdyTH - EdieTH" and then she wuold ask me to repeat it. :(

I do have a very powerful mind by the way, which this may OR may not have anything to do with... My mind is so powerful it used to scare me in my school yrs when I always knew the answers to my tests without even studying at all and like every movie that comes out for the first time I have this strong feeling I already seen it yrs ago and know every part of it before it even comes out for the first time. I remember the last big earthquake we had, I called in sick at work cuz I knew the earth beneath me was gonna shake very hard and it did! (I really don't enjoy none of this but most of the times I ignore it and turn the other way).. just like how I knew for sure the Boston red sox were gonna be champs (I knew nothing about baseball nor I ever followed it in the past until that one play off, I dind't even know anything about the so called Bambino curse thing...but I saw the vision of Boston winning like 2 yrs prior to their big champ game) Most people don't believe in powerful minds but those who know me personally know what I'm talking about and are very careful with me (no, not afraid of me at all- if anything, they always wanna hang out with me) and I'm not kidding when I say that I DO HAVE A VERY POWERFUL MIND and the visions I see all the time are incredible and most importantly the things I can do with my mind.. I guess this is something I have to live with for the rest ofl my life :(

Megabuck, WOW!

I really enjoy the angel encounters because it always leaves me a joyful feeling inside and recharges my life every time (yes, I do have those experieces more than once :P )

But I also know what kind of experiences you're refering to tho.. I experienced those same things numerous times as well and I don't enjoy those encounters at all.

Everyone,

Very cool topic to talk about. If this doesn't show we're all a family on this site I don't know what will? :(

We should talk about sex next! JUST KIDDING! :P

Okay, one adult hint. (I can't believe I'm going to put this on the web)

Astro Glide That's all I'm giving you. :(

Conscious dreaming is "awakening" while you're sleeping. It's as real as you are reading this right now. Some people call it out of body experience. I call it the most incredible experience a human can have.

Here's a site you guys can play with. Back in my "metaphysic" days I read everything by Dr. Fred Alan Wolf. http://closertotruth.com/

Good stuff,

Adam

Due to the many "quotations" of this next post and this board's system can not handle, this post will be broken in two parts... this is part number 1

Everyone,We should talk about sex next! 
I had an experience
first time I was sleeping
I was grabbed. I couldn't move my whole body and the more I tried to move the harder I was held
I could feel
that spirit grab me again
allow to buy into what ever happens
to make it more personal

Part 2 follows below.....

Part 2......

The
sex
It's as real as you are reading this right now.
Sometimes these things are not what they seem
I call it the most incredible experience a human can have.
Believe it or not.  ;)

The End! ;)

Hi people

I have a story kinda sad but here it goes. I lived in Regina Saskatchewan when I was around 8-9yrs old and we lived in a townhouse complex. My next door neighbor had just gone through a rough divorce she left him got sole custody of his kids. He was always nice to the nieghborhood kids would talk to us once in a while. I think it was because he missed his kids so much. The day after Halloween after he'd given all his treats to the neighborhood kids. He killed himself by building three coffins two for canisters of what I don't know and hooked them all together with hoses turned the gas on and locked himself in the middle coffin after turning on the gas. This may sound silly but for months we could hear someone walking around when we knew that nobody was in there and strange sounds like someone hammering. I have had some strange incidents taken place since but I try to ignore them to not give whatever it is the attention it desires. Does anyone else here agree that if you give "ghosts or apparitions" whatever you want to call them attention that they might give you some unwanted attention in return?

Gordon Holtner

Gordon,

Just like real estate, you will know what you believe. This topic is hitting a cool note with me.

Success is like a ghost in the beginning, you don't know what you don't know. But even knowing it eventually gets explained, it's still not rational. It's a figure of interpretation per interpreter.

Sometimes it's scary, but once you're there you can come to terms with it in a big way!

Want to come to terms with success or a ghost, ask. That's it. Ask...anything. If you're open minded about either one, you will not go unheard.

Just my to fluffy cents,

Adam

PS Scary story... ;) Unwanted attention is still communication. It's what you do with it that matters.

Hi Adam

Have you ever had some weird experiences you'd like to share? My wife is filipino and she has lots. A good example is this is when she and her sister met an old woman the old woman said my wife's sister had beautiful hair and grabbed at it to touch it later all her hair fell out. It seemed that the witch cursed her because she was jealous of my sister in laws looks. This is what happened next they went to another witchcraft practitioner and there is a method using wax candles and water to see who is cursing you and the good witch put the melted wax in the water, it was the old woman's face!!

I don't know what happened next it gets kinda fuzzy on the details but in the end I think the good witch cursed the old woman and she died. By the way just to clarify this was a long time ago in my wife's childhood and my sister in law's hair grew back.

Gordon Holtner

When I was younger I lived in a two story and my grandparents lived upstairs so you could always hear them walking around, etc. My grandfather eventually passed away upstairs in his bed. My grandmother was still very mobile and able so she would go out for walks, etc. We always used to hear footsteps upstairs when no one was home. I'd say to my mom, "I thought grandma went out?" and she'd reply, "She did."

Dudes/Dudets,

I had this one experience where I thought I was a real estate investor for two whole years just to find out it was someone else "acting" out a character that didn't exist. Man, am I glad that nightmare is over... ;)

But seriously. Yes, I've had some incredible stuff happen that has completely changed my outlook on life. I now understand that time doesn't exist and I can now comprehend infinity because of it. (There's a joke in there somewhere) ;)

It's weird I know, but cool all the same.

To keep this on a "real estate" level once more, I can say this; you will experience what you believe in. If it's ghosts, then they exist. If it's a million dollars, you'll have it. If it's anything your mind can comprehend, you'll get it.

Conceive, believe, achieve.

Regards,

Adam

Sign in to follow this