The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BEV!

Do You Believe In Angels?

I feel gifted to experience what not all have the pleasure to experience and what most people call psycho - crazy - loony or whatever u wannit call it, but many yrs back I experienced the sweetest thing... (guardian angel perhaps).

Many moons ago, my precious ex-hubby went overseas on a biz trip for a month, so it was just me and my baby in the house now, 4 days after he was gone I remember it very well -it was bed time and I put my baby to bed in his room and I went to mine and crashed.

It was extremely cold that evening I'm talking painfully COLD :wacko:

I didn't realized that I had not protected my baby with a blanket that evening nor myself either but since I'm very good in bed (I can sleep for days non-stop) I was seriously freezing but didn't do anything about it....

Next morning I wake up and to my surprise - I found myself perfectly wrapped in this beautiful warm electric blanket with my baby in it too :o I don't know where that blanket came from or how my baby got to my bed and HOW we both were so perfectly wrapped up in that blanket but we were both so nice and warm, it was beautiful :)

Sign in to follow this