The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
IStealHouses

Getting "guts"

Motovation if we seem to be in need of some of this comodity, Then perhaps I can send you guys some Amway tapes or is it Mary K. LoL

Bottom Line is if making between $3k to $7K or even $10k as has been mentioned in some other posts not enough motovation I don't know what else will do the trick.

As the some one of the tapes says, Who gives a rip; you're using a phone no one can see you or even know who you are. So no matter what happens you just hang up and try again.

If you are reading a phone script then think of it as acting and you are the worlds greatest salesmen and everyone in this world wants to hear your script.

And remember the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

I was at a seminar yesterday and the speaker was Blair Singer of RDPD advisor series "sales dogs". Needless to say it was all about sales.

He said it plain and simple, that we don't get rejected, we get objected.

If you can come back with an acknowlegdement of their objection and then ask them a question (he who asks the questions is in control of the conversation), you'll fair much better. However, like anything it takes practice. You need to train your brain to think quick and act fast to their objections.

We actually did some role playing with some objections like "I'll need to talk it over with my wife", "I've seen it cheaper elsewhere" and so on... We all have a pretty good idea of the sellers are going to say so if you can at least prepare yourself for it and have a decent rebutle you'll feel much more confident and maybe even strike a deal.

Of course there are going to be sellers that you just won't be able to do anything, but at least you'll say something intelligent because you'll have confidence in your answer. B)

Now, all I have to do is practice. :D