The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nate

Possible 200k Business Credit Line

Guest Nate

Hi all,

This is for investors who are having a hard time finding lines of credit. This includes me. I'm a investor who is having a very difficult time getting lines of credit. My credit is excellent but due to my business only having 3 months of seasoning, banks are turning their heads. I have one for 10K, but its unsecured and tied to my SSN. I have just hired a consulting firm from CA (I'm in WI) to help me get 200K lines of credit which will be tied to my LLC. Its a 60 day process and I think the fee they charge is fair. A small deposit down and then you pay the majority of their fee at the end once they establish the lines of credit. I see a lot of people on this board and many others struggling to find lines of credit. If your interested then e-mail me and I will send you his info. Thought I would extend the offer to folks who are in the same boat as me. Motivated, eager to learn, but don't have the funds to get started.

Nate

natejen@new.rr.com

Nate,

Here's some irony. I have lines of credit totaling almost $100K, but don't even use them. I'm actually looking for ways to invest it!! I'm so used to doing no money deals that there's really just about no need for it.

But, here's a solution anyway. I have needed money in the past and partnered to get it. I have even used other people's credit. You don't always have to go to the bank to get money. And most of the time you don't even need it.

If you've been in business only six months try to look at this like you have a 1.5 year opportunity to learn how "not" to need cash.

Worked for me.

Regards,

Adam

PS That may have not helped but hopefully it planted a seed....

Guest Nate
Nate,

Here's some irony.  I have lines of credit totaling almost $100K, but don't even use them.  I'm actually looking for ways to invest it!!  I'm so used to doing no money deals that there's really just about no need for it.

But, here's a solution anyway.  I have needed money in the past and partnered to get it.  I have even used other people's credit.  You don't always have to go to the bank to get money.  And most of the time you don't even need it.

If you've been in business only six months try to look at this like you have a 1.5 year opportunity to learn how "not" to need cash. 

Worked for me.

Regards,

Adam

PS That may have not helped but hopefully it planted a seed....

No Adam you have definitely got the head going. I can't believe your looking for ways to invest your money. There are people all over the US that need financing for rehabs, foreclosures, etc. I have a file on my e-mail of companies that need the money. Hope all is well in Michigan. Things in Wisconsin are good.

Nate

Sign in to follow this