The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
JerseyJeff

Leaving Voicemail Stating I'm Not A Realtor

Bev,

I LOVE Your S.C.A.M.!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

Just awesome stuff!!

:D This SCAM is perfect for me! Is everything I want in REI... I want huge amount of money per deal TODAY not in 1 yr or 10 yrs (old school type of investing... landlording).. not $100 or $300 a month cash flow (even if I had 50 properties.. YIKES), I want BIG $$$ ASAP, my bills are due TODAY not yrs from now, me and my family are here TODAY & don't know if we'll be here tomorrow. (live life today)

Profit LOTS of mula + no money needed to put deal together + no risk + no liability + no landlordling + both seller/buyer love ya for it + take your profits and move on = Cooperative Assignment SCAM!! My kinda thing :lol:

Is there another REI technique under the sun where u can profit over $18K per deal with all the benefits mentioned above? If so, please share it. (only thing closes to it is "pure option".. wich I'm not too crazy about)

Bev, you know how much I hate to agree with a woman, particularly you. But when you write

Profit LOTS of mula + no money needed to put deal together + no risk + no liability + no landlordling + both seller/buyer love ya for it + take your profits and move on = Cooperative Assignment SCAM!! My kinda thing
how can I disagree? Who loves ya, babe? :D

ahhhh..

If only the rest of us could live in a world full of $500,000+ homes, we'd

be cashin' $15,000+ checks too. :lol:

Maybe some day.

Til then, all I can wish for is those ever-elusive $200,000-plus'ers.

What should folks like me do to keep up........volume?

Congrats on your deals though, Bev.

:D

Til then, all I can wish for is those ever-elusive $200,000-plus'ers.

What should folks like me do to keep up........volume?

One way to keep up is to market like crazy.

Another way to do the big checks is to let the TB tell you how much money they have to put down instead of you giving a number first. You may want $5K and they have $10K. You just walked away from $5K !!!!

My opinion only......your mileage may vary. :D

:lol: Regards,

Hey.....did I miss something? :lol:

What does S.C.A.M. stand for, anyway? :D

I need in on the funny, please. Need a good laugh today. :lol:

Thanks.

Hey.....did I miss something? :lol:

What does S.C.A.M. stand for, anyway?   :D

I need in on the funny, please.  Need a good laugh today. :lol:

Thanks.

Rich, just click on the "Cooperative Assignment is a SCAM!" link in Bev's signature, and you'll have your answer. :lol: