The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Bradley

need flyer or letter phrase

I need a few good phrases in a letter or a good flyer, to change the decision of the home owners to call me when its time to sell thier house.

thanks

Hi Bradley,

How will you be trying to buy their house?

You can list several of the benefits of selling their house in that manner.

Such as:

No Commissions

I buy fast

Quick closing

Friendly service

etc., etc. Adapt it for the buying method you will be using.

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Summer

Couple real simple things to think about....always, always put yourself in the mind of your consumer, which is your homebuyer. Think hard about what their needs are, put yourself in their shoes...look around you and notice what attracts your attention when you have needs. I know it may sound cheesy but it is the easiest way to marketing your consumer. Most people try to market and write what sounds good to them, and their message gets lost because it doesn't appeal to their audience. Some of it is going to be trial and error and I know that's not what you want to hear, but it is very simple trial and error. To get you started use the phrases such as:

No commissions or agent fees

Quick closing in less than 48 hours

Can't sell your home?

Stop paying two mortgages?

These are generic to some degree but they give you an idea and a place to start, Summer also had some good ones. Let me know if you need any other help. :D

Best Regards,

Bradley:

Here is what I am using:

CAN'T SELL?

In a hurry? Late Payments? Nearing Foreclosure?

Consider lease purchase because time is money!

Free Info: (360) 123-4567 24 hours

Been using this for about three weeks now and only got one call from it. Just a thought....but I may need to change it.

Andrew

I have been running this ad every week in a local classified paper. It gets results!

"If we could buy or lease your house quickly, would there be a reason for us to talk???

Call Bill @ xxx-xxxx. We will try to help you out of your difficult situation!"

The respondents to this ad are overwhelmingly "motivated sellers". Other ads I have run get too many non-motivated sellers by comparison. Hope this gives you something to think about.

Bill

If we could buy or lease your house quickly, would there be a reason for us to talk???

Call Bill @ xxx-xxxx. We will try to help you out of your difficult situation!

Nice, Bill. I like it.

Bill how much is it costing you to run your ad. Our paper is so spendy, I have to use the nickle ad, and if I want to run in the local paper I just run on sunday only.

Michael

To run in our local paper, that exact ad would cost $165.00 per 12 days. A bit costly... But well worth it if it gets you just one deal.

To run in our local paper, that exact ad would cost $165.00 per 12 days. A bit costly... But well worth it if it gets you just one deal.

Thanks alot.