The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Another NFL Season!

Did you all get to see my Super Bowl bound Giants yesterday? 42 points in one game!?!?! Wasn't that last year's season total? :ninja: WooHoo! Rock on, BigBlue!

Don't forget, Jeff, I'm a transplant from NY by way of NM. Huh? :glare:

My allegiances to the Giants and the Yankees has never waivered. I already have reservations for the prime seat in my living room in front of my widescreen on SuperBowl Sunday. Giants over the Colts! Lil' bro Manning beats up his bully big bro! You heard it here first.....unless I'm wrong, in which case I will delete this and deny it was ever posted. B)

PS: Miami ain't got nothin', dude! Remember, dead fish stink! :wacko:

J-E-T-S

JETS JETS JETS

C'mon, Mike! They beat the Dolphins, for God's sake! We could beat the Dolphins. What ought to worry Jets fans is that their boy Chad is throwing like a girl.

Happy to see football is back. Looking forward to see my Eagles take title of the Superbowl this year in Detroit.

The Iggles?! Oh, no! My despised NFC East rival. This decade's Buffalo Bills...always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Again, don't get too excited, PokerNutter. They beat the 49er's. A team so bad you and Pine could whup 'em. :D

If you want to watch the NFL at its best, tune in tonight to the Giants-Saints game...

JETS, GIANTS, DOLPHINS, EAGLES ??????

C'mon guys! DALLAS is gonna whoop all yo asses. Especially them Eagles.... my most hated team in the NFL.!!!! They let us down so many times(I'm originally from South Jersey) that I couldn't pick my head up to look at the lovely ladies around me!!!

C'mon guys! DALLAS is gonna whoop all yo asses.
So said the Cowgirls fan before the end of last night's game....ouch, that loss had to hurt!

Meanwhile, on the home front, that new offensive juggernaut, the NY Giants, roll on to another impressive victory over the New Orleans Saints.

Next stop: San Diego.

Hey, football fans, remember this: Bavaro Gone Wild!

Yes, disappointment on the Cowboy bench here. I thought we had it wrapped up going into the fourth. I feel like I'm rootin' for them damn Eagles again.

NY Giants look good so far. Shockey is one of my favs :D

NY Giants look good so far. Shockey is one of my favs
So far being the operative words here. It's a l-o-n-g season and, as Giants fans know, heartbreak is the norm. They're improved, but let's not start sizing anyone up for SuperBowl rings just yet. :D

As for Shockey, the jury is still out on him, as far as I'm concerned. Too much mouth for me, and too many dropped passes. Toss in his penchant for getting injured, and I pine for the good ol' Mark Bavaro days. :o

Definitely, Frank! The kid is under a microscope, and in NY, the press can be brutal. Peyton is extraordinary, but realize this: just nine games into his fledgling career, Eli has better stats than his big bro did during his first half season. Something for the 'Boys DB's to think about... :D

Did you all get to see my Super Bowl bound Giants yesterday?
points in one game!?!?! Wasn't that last year's season total?  WooHoo! Rock on, BigBlue!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

J-E-T-S

JETS JETS JETS

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ah, that felt good... :closedeyes:

You know the Chargers wanted that one bad. Only because cry baby Eli wouldn't play for them. They beat the Giants for Eli and nothing else. Can you blame'em?

It also looked like Eli was trying to imitate his big bro. What a @#$%^& !!!!!

Sorry MC :closedeyes:

DALLAS WON !!!!!!!!!!!!