The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Another NFL Season!

Yeah, I was expecting some of the lower forms that inhabit this board to come out from under their respective rocks after last night's Giants fiasco. :lol: Hey, you can't win 'em all, (but you can look a lil' more respectable when losing :P ).

As for Eli, I'm more a believer now than ever. He played a terrific game, especially considering the Chargers knew he was passing most every down.

Next we face the Rams, and their high powered offense... :closedeyes:

Oh, and Frank, if the Cowboys have set the bar so low so as to cheer a come from behind win against the 49er's, that team is in more trouble than I thought. See you in a few weeks...

Oh, and Frank, if the Cowboys have set the bar so low so as to cheer a come from behind win against the 49er's, that team is in more trouble than I thought.  See you in a few weeks...

Hey, it's a win. They all can't be pretty. :closedeyes:

Yeah, I was expecting some of the lower forms that inhabit this board to come out from under their respective rocks after last night's Giants fiasco.

Yeah, I was wondering when you were going to make an appearance. :closedeyes:

I gotta learn how to quote. I suck at it. Any pointers?

You can do this a few ways. Here's the two I use:

Hit the QUOTE icon, paste your selection, hit the QUOTE icon again...or...

Paste your selection, highlight the selection you just pasted and hit the QUOTE icon once.

All you need are the QUOTE tags wrapping the text with a / before the second tag to close it. It looks like this except without the spaces around the word QUOTE:

[ QUOTE ]I gotta learn how to quote. I suck at it. Any pointers?[ /QUOTE ]

Jeff

J-E-T-S

JETS JETS JETS

Mike, it must suck to be a Jets fan right about now. Oh, well, you can always write this season off and play for the number one pick in next year's draft. Maybe there's another Manning brother available. :closedeyes:

We'll keep an eye on him  :glare:

He looks like a dork.... but then again.... I ain't no Burt Reynolds  :lol:

O man Burt Reynolds.. you are definately from the old school. I aint no brad pitt would probaly have been descent but Burt Reynolds? :lol:

O man Burt Reynolds.. you are definately from the old school.  I aint no brad pitt would probaly have been descent but Burt Reynolds? ;)
We all know he meant JAMES DENTON, the sexiest man alive, the one that makes every woman melt, the father of my next baby :P

If it weren't for his boyish body, I'd be the one giving him erotic massages every night :lol: (he gotta build a man's body for me first tho before I seduce him ;) )

Doesn't he have a brother who plays football, too?? :Ppost-1-1128296997.jpg All I want to say is what a game, lil' bro, what a game against the Rams!! :lol:

We all know he meant MICHAEL CARBONARE, the sexiest man alive, the one that makes every woman melt, the father of my next baby  :lol:
Fixed.

:P Okay, Okay... I admit you have the power to change, twist and modify my posts at your heart's desire and I just gotta live with it... but do me a favor and remind me to strangle you next time I see you pleeeeeeeeeezz HAHAHAHA! ;)

WOOOHOOO!!!

My Dallas COWBOYS never looked better on my 50" + Plasma HD - Theatre Surround system..

Way to nail down them NY bunch of uterus B)

Sorry Giants, but football is only for MEN :lol:

WOOOHOOO!!!

My Dallas COWBOYS never looked better on my 50" + Plasma HD - Theatre Surround system..

Way to nail down them NY bunch of uterus B)

Sorry Giants, but football is only for MEN :lol:

Ey ey ey watch it girl. We have High School football teams in NY that would run circles around dallas. Besides, the Giants probaly had a major hangover from celebrating all the previous wins.

but football is only for MEN :lol:
Exactly. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen making sandwiches or something?
Okay, okay... I'll keep you company in the kitchen next time, B) you can teach me lasagna and I can teach ya sports :o:D:P