The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Another NFL Season!

Exactly. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen making sandwiches or something?

Uh oh... B)

Hehe. . .believe me, I debated a few minutes over whether or not that post would fly. Then I figured, what the heck? It's Bev. She's so hooked on me, there isn't enough methadone in south central LA for her to kick her habit.

:P:lol:

I won't raz ya too much MC but, da boyz, put the NYG's down a game in the standings and put you in second only to take top honors in the NFC East. I know it won't last, but I'm smilin'. B)

Frankie, babe, I was cryin' in my beer yesterday. What an awful game to sit through. I never saw a team do everything in their power to give the Giants a win. And the damn Jints did everything they could not to take the gift! B) Coulda, shoulda, didn't!

Next week, the Broncos come into town. Who knows what to expect? I was never a Tom Coughlin fan. Part of me wants a complete team collapse so ownership dumps him and we can get a better coaching staff. But that ain't gonna happen. So it's back to yelling for "Manning to Shockey", and hope that somehow our pathetic secondary makes a play. :lol:

Sigh. . .could be worse. . .I could be a 49er's or a Texans fan!

Yeah, I know the Giants should've won. I didn't get to see the game, I was recouping from my rioting on the other side of town on Saturday. Them damn Neo-Nazi's!!!! B)

The 'boyz aren't that good. They are ridin' high now though. I don't expect a Superbowl game in their future for a few years.

Just wanted to check in and see what the Cowboys have been up to since we last spoke about football. Oh Frank! Oh Bev! Did y'all get to see some of the action this weekend? The Giants seemed a bit serious, don't you think :)

Hmmm. . .the silence is deafening. Appears as if the Cowgirls, Dolphins, and Jets crowd have all jumped off their respective bandwagons. :wub:

Not to worry. There is plenty of room on mine. All aboard the Giants runaway train. . .

Appears as if the Cowgirls, Dolphins, and Jets crowd have all jumped off their respective bandwagons.

I've been a Dolphin fan since I knew what football was. After the season the Fish had last year, I don't think it's the bandwagon us fans are wanting to jump off of. Besides, a win this week puts us in first.

One other thing, when was the last time the NFL stopped the season and declared a team with 6 wins the Super Bowl Champion?

Jeff

After the season the Fish had last year, I don't think it's the bandwagon us fans are wanting to jump off of.
Hehe. . .that would explain all the folks in teal colored shirts on their roofs in the Miami area. Oh no, wait. That would be due to the flooding from Hurricanes Katrina and Wilma. :P
Besides, a win this week puts us in first.
:wacko: Imagine that! When's the last time six wins took a division title?
One other thing, when was the last time the NFL stopped the season and declared a team with 6 wins the Super Bowl Champion?
Please stop being logical about a subject of great emotional importance to me. Thank you.

Hmmm. . .the silence is deafening. Appears as if the Cowgirls, Dolphins, and Jets crowd have all jumped off their respective bandwagons.

Not to worry. There is plenty of room on mine. All aboard the Giants runaway train. . .

MC,

Catch the game today? Runaway train huh? Runnin' right off the tracks...

What's it sound like on that Giant bandwagon tonight?

**Cricket...Cricket, Cricket...**

Jeff

Catch the game today?
No. It wasn't on the networks down here today. But, I did get to see the Dolphins play. . .hehe. If Saban the Savior plays his cards right, Miami can still set their sights on the number one pick in April.

As for the Giants, all I can say is !@#$%^! times three! :o:lol: And it's a good thing they weren't on local television because it wouldn't be in one piece right about now!

If Saban the Savior plays his cards right, Miami can still set their sights on the number one pick in April.

That's what I've been hoping for...It's hard to hope your teams loses, but they would be better served with a top 5 pick versus a 8 - 8 season. Unfortunately, they're not going to be the worst team this year.

Jeff

Unfortunately, they're not going to be the worst team this year.
Definitely not. I think the Jets will battle the Texans for that honor.

If Saban the Savior plays his cards right, Miami can still set their sights on the number one pick in April.

That's what I've been hoping for...It's hard to hope your teams loses, but they would be better served with a top 5 pick versus a 8 - 8 season. Unfortunately, they're not going to be the worst team this year.

Jeff

Unfortunately, they're not going to be the worst team this year.
Definitely not. I think the Jets will battle the Texans for that honor.

On second thought, Jeff. . .

Oh, and how 'bout them Seahawks! We thank the Giants for the three missed FG's. I saw posts regarding Dallas? Dallas who? :ninja:

Take care and good luck!

Did you all get to see my Super Bowl bound Giants yesterday? 42 points in one game!?!?! Wasn't that last year's season total? :D WooHoo! Rock on, BigBlue!

Oh, and how 'bout them Seahawks! We thank the Giants for the three missed FG's.

Man, it was harder to MISS them kicks than to make them :D (another hall of shame for the Giants ;) )

I saw posts regarding Dallas? Dallas who? ;)

Stay tunned for next week's game and find out :ninja:

Admin's got the Blues today, be nice you'all ;)

Colts all the way!!!