The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Another NFL Season!

Panthers 23-Giants 0 !

I could cry, but who would care. ;) Instead, I'll just stew in my juices until next season. :lol:

Well, Eli had a really shitty game, but he probably got some good needed experience. Not a bad rookie season for him though. Nor did the rest of the team have a really good game in my opinion.

Who is going to win the Super Bowl this year?

One thing I do know is that Detroit is one filthy city and I wouldn't have it there if I had any say in it. I work around the city often and preparation has not been completed as of yet. :lol:

Well, Eli had a really shitty game, but he probably got some good needed experience. Not a bad rookie season for him though. Nor did the rest of the team have a really good game in my opinion.
You're being too kind. Manning got progressively worse as the season wore on. Hard to figure out just what was going on. He and his two primary receivers continually looked off. And yesterday's showing was an embarrassment. They had no fire, it seemed. Ah, well, that's what off seasons are for and why they hold a college draft each April.
Who is going to win the Super Bowl this year?
Good question. I'll let my sentiments take over and say the Colts. Tony Dungy seems like one of the truly nice guys in the NFL. He deserves it. But the Patriots seem to be gathering momentum at just the right time. Should be interesting. . .