The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Another NFL Season!

Colts all the way!!!
Huh?? :ninja: Last year you were a Pats fan. Earlier this year you were a Cowboys fan. Now, suddenly, you're a Colts fan?? Must be nice to pick the winning team each week and declare your loyalty. As the Almighty Admin, I may have to flex my muscles and change your screen name, title, and/or avatar. Hmmm. . .Bandwagon Bev sounds appropriate.

Colts all the way!!!
Huh?? ;) Last year you were a Pats fan. Earlier this year you were a Cowboys fan. Now, suddenly, you're a Colts fan??
Huh? You lost me! Could u repeat that again.. :D

Admin, put the coronas down! Youre drunk! :ninja: (pats fan? who?)

Read my post again when you sober up ;)

Yes, the COLTS will go all the way!!! Capeesh?

PS. Admin, you're going down like the Titanic hehe

Lemme know if you need some cheering up ;)

Lemme know if you need some cheering up

In a conversation between Bev and MC, the meaning of this can be taken several different ways...

Jeff

In a conversation between Bev and MC, the meaning of this can be taken several different ways...

Jeff

:ninja:;) That one slipped right by me, Jeff. I must still be teary eyed from yesterday's game. :D

Jeff

:ninja:;) That one slipped right by me, Jeff. I must still be teary eyed from yesterday's game. ;)

Oh MY!! ;) This one slipped by me too, jeff and I'm the author :D

We gotta be careful with this one hawk of Jeff, Admin.

Hmmm. . .seems all the Cowgirls fans went back into the caves they crawled out from. :blush: Winning ugly is still a win. December. . .first place. . .NFC East. . .who'd a thunk it?? :D

How'd I know I'd find you here rubbin' it in. It seems the Cowgirls can't hold onto the ball and Freely can't kick a field goal to save his ass anymore. Time to let him go or he needs to get laid or something.

1 ugly win for the Cowboys.......... 1 ugly win for the Giants. Still a tie in my eyes. At least we don't have to worry about those pukes the Eagles this year. A VERY, VERY, BIG embarrassment last night. They got the SHIT kicked out of them. Sad....very sad.

At least we don't have to worry about those pukes the Eagles this year. A VERY, VERY, BIG embarrassment last night. They got the SHIT kicked out of them. Sad....very sad.
Yet I can't stop smiling. :D Go figure. . . :blush:

Big Blue is in! Just awaiting today's results to find out which team will be next week's sacrifical lamb in the Meadowlands.

Those damn EAGLES suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah MC, you just made it. Good Luck. I don't think they'll be in the Bowl, but you can have fun rootin' for them :closedeyes:

Those damn EAGLES suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Safe to say you're not an Eagles fan, eh Frank? :closedeyes:
Yeah MC, you just made it. Good Luck. I don't think they'll be in the Bowl, but you can have fun rootin' for them :blink:
A respectable season, all things considered. 11-5, NFC East Champs. Sure as hell beats the last two seasons. But now the going gets tough. I don't think the Giants have the talent or the experience to get very deep into the post season, but I'll enjoy whatever games they have left in their tank. Next year, though, I won't be so understanding. . .

BTW, what's with the Parcells rumors floating around? Is he splitting Dallas for greener pastures? Wouldn't surprise me if he does. That's been his history as head coach.

I just have to jump in and say something here about the Eagles--

As a Philly girl since birth, is it wrong of me to say I feel a sick satisfaction that they went from Super-Bowlers to super sucking??!! Because I love to see these obnoxious fans all torn up around here--makes me smile. :closedeyes:

I just have to jump in and say something here about the Eagles--

As a Philly girl since birth, is it wrong of me to say I feel a sick satisfaction that they went from Super-Bowlers to super sucking??!! Because I love to see these obnoxious fans all torn up around here--makes me smile. :closedeyes:

If hating the Eagles is wrong, I don't wanna be right. :blink:

Haven't heard any rumors yet MC, but I'll keep my ears open. Dallas needs a few more good years of rebuilding I think, but without Parcell, it may be all over :(

Haven't heard any rumors yet MC, but I'll keep my ears open. Dallas needs a few more good years of rebuilding I think, but without Parcell, it may be all over :D
You give Parcells too much credit, as is often the case with that guy. Seems his reputation proceeds him now as some sort of genius. He's good, but not nearly as good as he seems to think. I mean, after all, this is the same head coach who brought you Drew Bledsoe. :(