The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Craig

Adam Hasn't Done This One Yet

I have been trying to seal my first CA this week. Its getting real close and I feel it will have a tenant/buyer very soon within 2 weeks at most.

Yes its a older mobile home in a park. The owner bought it, rehabed it and lived in it for 3 years. Now he his moving on with his life. Hopefull I can put him into a house or a HUD if possible. He is a real grease monkey being self employed fixing engines and deals with all cash etc not many cards like the rest of the world.

Tonight, the owner CARL, told me he took my web address and painted it on his STOCK car he races at the local stock car track. Now if that isn't a mobile home dealer I don't now what is. . Its true I am going to the race track and will publish the photo here. Here Comes DALE...

The owner is a down to earth guy. Thats one of reason I took on a mobile home. I wanted to see CARL move on with his life. In return this guy thinks I am his hero really helping him. He is giving me free marketing and advertising on the car which gets seen over and over round and round. Its not the kind of ads I would pay for. I would peerfer to get free advertising on the TV like Steve did, but, I got something and that feels good.

Its all for the love of helping people and getting my hands at the same time.

Adam, you might have tatoos on your biscep but you sure don't got your address on a stock car. Guess I got some catching up to do. I sure don't drive a BMW like ADAM... Adam your sure got a nice car and you deserve it.

Sorry, this website lost its Spell Checker.

Sweet Craig

That is awesome :ninja: I think that you are that guy's hero and you deserve the recognition sometimes it's easy to forget that the reason our service is so valuable and worth so much money is because we help people.

Gordon Holtner

Nice story, Craig. Karma, baby, karma. You do right by someone, and the payback is always forthcoming. We often focus on profits and forget about the people part of our business. This is another good reminder of the latter.

...this website lost its Spell Checker.
With the upgrade, my customizations were lost. However, before replacing the Spell Checker, I came up with a brainstorm. :lol: Do you have the Google Toolbar installed? I find it to be indispensable. Not only does it include a spell checker, but a lot of other cool tools, as well. Oh, yeah, it's free, too, for all of us cheapskates on board. :ninja:

Do you have the Google Toolbar installed? I find it to be indispensable. Not only does it include a spell checker, but a lot of other cool tools, as well. Oh, yeah, it's free, too, for all of us cheapskates on board. <_<

Uh oh...Hey MC, all you have to do is buy the rights to the Google Toolbar, and include it for free with the website...That's what Bill Gates would do...

Jeff

Do you have the Google Toolbar installed? I find it to be indispensable. Not only does it include a spell checker, but a lot of other cool tools, as well. Oh, yeah, it's free, too, for all of us cheapskates on board. <_<

Uh oh...Hey MC, all you have to do is buy the rights to the Google Toolbar, and include it for free with the website...That's what Bill Gates would do...

Jeff

Good idea, Jeff. I should probably do that now, before Google gets too big.

Craig,

I don't know how I missed this post but it made my day!

You're right, now "I" have some catching up to do...hum, wonder if I can talk that guy into painting an add on his crop duster....hum... :D

Cool stuff,

Adam