The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
theaussibloke

Am I Advertising For Business Or Educating The Public

Hi Everyone

I am about to lauch this as an advertising program as a pin up in shops. My problem is am I doing the right thing in advertising for tenant buyers or am I just educating the public on the merits of Rent to Own.

I need some feedd back here.

Why Rent to Own?

1. The sales price is locked in for the lease period.

2. Increases in real estate values equal your equity at purchase.

3. Credit problems may be OK; you have time to fix a less than perfect credit rating.

4. Peace of Mind; makes it easier to plan your future, get the kids into school etc.

5. No more dead rent.

6. Occupy your own home sooner.

7. You have the opportunity to try before you buy.

8. Taking two years to save for a deposit could actually move you backwards in home ownership.

Grab this and call me 0438 23 06 19

Thanks in advance for your feed back

Hi Everyone

I am about to lauch this as an advertising program as a pin up in shops. My problem is am I doing the right thing in advertising for tenant buyers or am I just educating the public on the merits of Rent to Own.

I need some feedd back here.

Why Rent to Own?

1. The sales price is locked in for the lease period.

2. Increases in real estate values equal your equity at purchase.

3. Credit problems may be OK; you have time to fix a less than perfect credit rating.

4. Peace of Mind; makes it easier to plan your future, get the kids into school etc.

5. No more dead rent.

6. Occupy your own home sooner.

7. You have the opportunity to try before you buy.

8. Taking two years to save for a deposit could actually move you backwards in home ownership.

Grab this and call me 0438 23 06 19

Thanks in advance for your feed back

Seems to me that you are educating the T/B on their benefits. You need an ad that grabs the attention of a T/B and makes them take action on calling you. Then you could educate them. Just my two cents. Good luck! :rolleyes:

Aussibloke, I think you may be getting into more detail than is necessary. Not that you're giving away the store, so to speak. But I think you could simplify and streamline your approach. After all, the goal of your marketing is to make prospects pick up the phone and call you. Then you can do your thing. If they believe they know everything from reading your ad, that phone call may never come. Keep it simple, and remember that less is sometimes more.