The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mpine

95% LTV Investor NO DOC!

YES! it is true, I can do 95% NO DOC on a 620 Midscore Fico!

Call or email me and lets do some business.

Mike,

I'm having a heck of a time closing a couple of loans here. Your opinion would be appreciated.

Here's the issues:

1. They were listed with Realtors (AAAAAHHHHHH) almost $100K below appraised value. Since the new lender requirements hit last week (Where they want a full past year's market information) ABC and Greenpointe (Our primary lenders) are not wanting to do the deals.

2. We need to work around title seasoning because I'm trying to do simultaneous closings to get our down payments back.

What do you think?

Adam

Hey Adam,

When you have a question time sensative like this, give me a call I would be happy to give ya a hand. If this deal is still alive call me I may have some recommendations.

Mike

:lol:

Mike,

Thanks for the opportunity and you can bet I'll take you up on it next time. We closed all three loans at the beginning of the month!

Thanks again,

Adam

Guest DK
Hey Adam,

When you have a question time sensative like this, give me a call I would be happy to give ya a hand. If this deal is still alive call me I may have some recommendations.

Mike

:lol:

Hey Mike,

That last link don't work. :o

FYI

Sign in to follow this