The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Seasons Greetings!!

I just wanted to share a heartfelt Holiday cheer to all the members of this great community that we have here. This board is the best because of all of you. And I just want you all to know how thankful I am for all the selfless contributions that you folks share on a daily basis. I was going to send cash to all, but I thought you might be offended. So, rather than offend those I love, instead I share with you this beautiful Christmas card.

Enjoy! May your stockings be stuffed with all sorts of goodies.

Merry Christmas MC

You sure know how to get into the holiday spirit ! ;) I liked the card although I doubt anyone here would be offended by cash :xicon_razz:

Happy Holidays

Gordon Holtner

Merry Christmas MC

You sure know how to get into the holiday spirit ! ;) I liked the card although I doubt anyone here would be offended by cash :xicon_razz:

Happy Holidays

Gordon Holtner

It's the eggnog, Gordon. It's the eggnog! :xicon_razz:

Merry Christmas MC

Happy Holidays

Gordon Holtner

It's the eggnog, Gordon. It's the eggnog! :xicon_razz:

Happy Holidays, everyone !

My 2 week vacation starts tomm. I am not sure if I'll get regular access(& the time) to internet on my vacation. If I cannot then I'll see you guys next year. I'll be back in town on Jan 1, 2006 !!!

Happy New Year to all of you in advance !

- Ardy :xcool:

Happy Holidays MC and all. Thanks for all of the help you've given me this year; I appreciate it.

Jeff

PS. MC, what the hell is this -> :xlol: supposed to be?

PS. MC, what the hell is this -> :xlol: supposed to be?
Hehe. . .I'd venture a guess, but none are appropriate for the Christmas motif we have going on here at the moment. :xlol:

Merry Christmas MC, and btw MC your more then welcome to send me cash. I am humble enough to receive it and realize that it is the thought that counts. So just remember to think BIG! ;)

Merry Christmas MC, and btw MC your more then welcome to send me cash. I am humble enough to receive it and realize that it is the thought that counts. So just remember to think BIG! ;)
Nah, Jacin, you're just being kind in keeping with the Holidays. You don't really mean that.

Have a great Xmas and New Year MC, and thanks for this forum. I could have never gotten into Ca's if you didn't have this site. Its the best I've ever seen and its getting even better.

Bill

Have a great Xmas and New Year MC, and thanks for this forum. I could have never gotten into Ca's if you didn't have this site. Its the best I've ever seen and its getting even better.

Bill

Wow! Cheers, Bill, and thank you! :xbiggrin:

MC and all,

I hope everyone's holiday season rocks!

Regards,

Adam

PS It's a good thing you didn't send money MC, because we'd probably just burn it to stay warm!! :xicon_mrgreen:

. . .It's a good thing you didn't send money MC, because we'd probably just burn it to stay warm!! :xicon_mrgreen:
I can't afford to, Adam. Florida Power and Light raised their rates 20% due to all the hurricane damage. And since my AC has been on all month. . . :xcool: