The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
megabucks41

Partners Needed

I am looking for other investor that are looking for properties in north fl

anywhere north of palm beach. lets put deals together I have the properties.

I am not looking to birddog deals. ;) If interested call (786) 315-7522

Megabucks, are you saying that you have properties north of Palm Beach county, under contract between you and the homeowners? What types of deals, and what are you looking to do with them?

A few more details, please.

Well if location,location,location is everything in real estate then timing has to be the runner up. I will say that losing the deal I am about to write of was not all my fault. The seller and the location of the property were a big factor.

Deal: Hollywood, FL area.

4Bd/3Ba 2200sq. ft. one car garage

property well kept in move in condition

asking price $339,000

appraised for $360,000

After asking and chatting with the seller for a while I got him to sell me the home for $300,000 using a Pure Option. When we went to look at the property we could not find the address. Then the seller had meetings where about we just couldn't meet. I started talks with him on a Friday. By the time we went out to see the property again and sign contracts he decided to go with a real estate Agent. We had no chance to do much but I do put blame on us for not taking more control in meeting with this seller.

So these are some of the types of deals that I am trying to put together along with CA. And the only reason for this is because sellers are looking to sell fast. I do mean everywhere, not just here in Miami.

I need to know from investors that are working the west coast, north part, and north east parts of FL.

Are you doing CA's, subject to's, or pure options? And what about cash out?

You can email me at ernie5662@yahoo.com : :)

Here is another deal in Cape Coral:

4Bd/3Ba, SFH, 3300 sq. feet .

House appraised at $442,000. Homes are selling at $450K-$460K. Seller will take $410K if we close quick.

I believe that I could bring him down even more but then what would be the game plan and how fast can we do something? I have another just came in a bit closer to home. I'll talk to the seller later on. This is why I am looking to partner up. Any takers?