The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
JerseyJeff

Since we're posting jokes...

A city cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little girl named Mary on her new shiny bike stopped beside him.

"Nice bike" the cop said "did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yep," the little girl said, "he sure did!"

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $20 ticket for a safety violation. The cop said, "Next year tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it."

The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you got there sir, did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yes, he sure did," chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell Santa the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top."

Jeff

First, Jeff, oldie but still a goodie.

Phil, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. It all depends which direction I turn my head. Left makes me :xlol: , while a turn to the right makes me :xcry: .

Filthyphil..

Its all the the difference in how we make our food. I had people tell me they have never seen a obese person until they came to this country. Teasing her I said "maybe because people are starving in yours". Truth is though, its all the chemicals that we put in our food. Sux:\ BTW I do have to visit Europe, heard chicks love us NY guys over there :P and that everyone else just hates Americans. :) Ill just hide behind my army of hot chicks.:ninja:

Jacin T

Edited by jtlab

Jasin

very true, from my personal experience, YES the ladies love american and probably more so with a New York accent,

my Mother is Portuguese and i go almost every year to portugal and spain......BEAUTIFUL, i love it there.

And so much attention from women

Philip

Maybe it's just me, guys. But women from all walks of life, all ages, shapes, and sizes seem to check me out whenever I walk by. Or am I imagining things? :o