The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
moneynfast

Car

Michael I have a 2001 ford mustang, and I decided to have a sign put on the rear window, that way I will always be marketing while I am driving are while the car is parked. It will read Michael C Randolph Sr. LLC

Specializing in Lease Purchase

503 000 0000

My question do I need to put the word homes after the word Purchase. Or is it ok just like the way it is.

MichaelR

MichaelR,

What about:

WE BUY HOUSES

555-555-5555

In coloured vinal letters on the back window? Have the letters on the top part of the window, and your number on the bottom. BIG FONT.

Just a thought.

Nick

I have already put the order in. I really like the reading of the lease purchase, but was wondering the way it is now would that confuse people? That is how my business cards read, I was trying to keep it the same that way once I start getting calls they will no my ad compared to someone els ad. I hope this sounds ok.

Michael

Option8 I settle with sell your home fast. Most people have not heard of a lease purchase, and the wording of the sign will probaly confuse them even more. Thanks guys for your input.

MichaelR

how about Free to Good House

when they call offer your free service lol

Not trying to be rude in anyway moneynfast, but you named your business "Michael C Randolph Sr. LLC". I am really hoping that is not your real name and then you went and named your business the same thing. Rule #1 in business, never ever ever give the IRS a way to link yourself to your business, ever. I realize there's not much you can do about it now, but let's think about this. Let's say worst case scenario, something bad happens and someone comes after your company...well guess, what, they know your name without a doubt and they can attack you now personally. The whole point in having a business is to seperate yourself from the entity, even though you may be the same thing, on paper and everywhere else in the world, you have to act as two seperate things. If your business goes bad for some reason, then people will remember your name for years to come. Just FYI

Regarding your topic on the window sticker, just don't make it look cheesy. :D

Love to hear how many responses you get from the window stuff.

Can I change my business name.

Possibly. You'll need to check with your state's Secy of State office/website and hear what they have to say about it. Post back about it, too, because I'm curious.

Yes I can change my business name. They fax me over the paper it is call a Articles of Amendment/Dissolution--Liability Company. Still 20 bucks, Thanks.

Michael

Michael,

That's great news! Let us know what you come up with and how it works. Just trying to help you out over here :D

By the way, how much is the car stuff costing you?

My car ad cost me 85 bucks, and I have had two hits. Have not got in touch with them yet. Just left a message we are playing phone tag. I work swing shift. I took off my name that I had put on the back windshield of my car. I feel a whole lot better now since I am not using my name on my business. Except for the business checks I have, aleast they were free. I got 50 of them when I used them up I will have my company name put on them.

Michael