The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AMPinvestor

marketing ideas

Here's my situation, I put up bandit signs and the city called my number demanding I take them down. Of course I complied with there demands and asked them what the deal was. They preached that this type of advertisement in the right of way, caused the community to look run down. I listened for a while (10-15 minutes) then asked them why I always see signs posted for many other advertising reasons. They then replied that If I wanted to post my signs I could for $15.00/ sign. I guess that $15.00 would help them see the right of way as clean and presented at that point. Anyway, I want the methods of advertisement that has worked for all of you. I am working on a web sight. It is not the web sight that brings them in, I agree the web sight is definite. But there has to be something that brings them to me. So if you could please let me in on any successful advertisement that has worked for you, I would appreciate it.

Shane

Sign in to follow this