The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
CS1977

CS1977's Post-Mentorship Progress Thread

Just updating ya'll that I'm back in business!! Signing up CA's!

You Go Girl, That's what I'm talking about.

Lets do this!!!

BEV!

Just updating ya'll that I'm back in business!! Signing up CA's! I've missed being immersed in the REI world.

(Boy, Realtors are crankier than ever in this market, anyone else notice that?) :rolleyes:

2008 is going to be so successful I can hardly stand it. :wacko:

It's good to be back <_<

It's good to have you back, Christine!

Yes, Realtors are cranky and crotchety these days. Can you blame 'em?

Get to work moving all those CA's you're picking up. Keep us posted. And if you want to talk, you have the number for the Fort Lauderdale Gentleman's Club I hang out in. Just give me a call. :blush:

Yes, MC. It's a dang shame when I can't even get you at home anymore! Are u even still married?? B)

Just updating ya'll that I'm back in business!! Signing up CA's! I've missed being immersed in the REI world.

(Boy, Realtors are crankier than ever in this market, anyone else notice that?) :lol:

2008 is going to be so successful I can hardly stand it. :P

It's good to be back :lol:

It's good to have you back, Christine!

Yes, Realtors are cranky and crotchety these days. Can you blame 'em?

Get to work moving all those CA's you're picking up. Keep us posted. And if you want to talk, you have the number for the Fort Lauderdale Gentleman's Club I hang out in. Just give me a call. ;)

Yes, MC. It's a dang shame when I can't even get you at home anymore! Are u even still married?? :lol:
As if any woman married to me would let me get away! :lol:

As if any woman married to me would let me get away!

I think her exact words were:

As if I could get rid of him!

As if any woman married to me would let me get away!

I think her exact words were:

As if I could get rid of him!

:lol:

CS1977-

Your goal before the end of the year was to make 25k I think you said...you wrote about how you successfully closed two deals in your diary by April I think...How many did you end up with for 2007?

Hi! I took a lot of time off in 2007 because I got married in July and planned the whole wedding myself...and got really into it too! :ninja: That was something I never expected....anyhoo, once the fall came around and the wedding madness died down I realized I missed it (especially the money haha) and wanted to pick up where I left off. 2006 was awesome but this year is going to be the best yet! I am still doing CA's and lease purchase but I am also doing wholesaling, subject 2, etc. I am also know working with a partner who has really been keeping me focused and action-oriented which is just what I needed. My goals are to still build up cash reserves and to do all this full time. It's good to be back and focused!

CS1977-

Your goal before the end of the year was to make 25k I think you said...you wrote about how you successfully closed two deals in your diary by April I think...How many did you end up with for 2007?

I've got 2 CAs under contract--time to find some buyers! While I was on my wedded bliss hiatus form the real estate world the market changed of course...I wonder if I'll notice a difference at all. Tenant-Buyers may be a little more picky because there is more inventory but maybe not considering how tight lending has gotten.

Christine, while t/b's have become fussier, because of the tightened lending requirements many folks can't qualify, so the pool of potential t/b's is growing. As always, it comes down to offering terms in line with the marketplace, and getting the word out about the great deal you are offering.

Sorry to bring up an old thead, couldn't resist lots of great information! I have a question regarding the market changes and the buyers having lots of inventory to choose from. Should I post a dummy ad in the newspaper to create a list of tenant buyers that I can have lined up, then find a seller? By the way christine are you still investing in real estate?

Hi! I took a lot of time off in 2007 because I got married in July and planned the whole wedding myself...and got really into it too! :unsure: That was something I never expected....anyhoo, once the fall came around and the wedding madness died down I realized I missed it (especially the money haha) and wanted to pick up where I left off. 2006 was awesome but this year is going to be the best yet! I am still doing CA's and lease purchase but I am also doing wholesaling, subject 2, etc. I am also know working with a partner who has really been keeping me focused and action-oriented which is just what I needed. My goals are to still build up cash reserves and to do all this full time. It's good to be back and focused!

CS1977-

Hi! I took a lot of time off in 2007 because I got married in July and planned the whole wedding myself...and got really into it too! :unsure: That was something I never expected....anyhoo, once the fall came around and the wedding madness died down I realized I missed it (especially the money haha) and wanted to pick up where I left off. 2006 was awesome but this year is going to be the best yet! I am still doing CA's and lease purchase but I am also doing wholesaling, subject 2, etc. I am also know working with a partner who has really been keeping me focused and action-oriented which is just what I needed. My goals are to still build up cash reserves and to do all this full time. It's good to be back and focused!

CS1977-

Cristine, what forms do you use for your subject 2's?