The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Guest_Rich_*

Business Card Idea

Guest Guest_Rich_*

I was thinking of printing out some business cards that look like my bandit signs. Just bright yellow card that says we buy houses, a couple other lines, phone number and website. No picture or logo. Ugly as all get out, but will be hard to miss letters that big. Any thoughts on this?

Any thoughts on this?
Sure. What have you got to lose by putting your plan into action? The cost is minimal. Go for it and give us an update. Just remember that if you don't go through those cards quickly, you're shortchanging yourself.

Any thoughts on this?
Sure. What have you got to lose by putting your plan into action? The cost is minimal. Go for it and give us an update. Just remember that if you don't go through those cards quickly, you're shortchanging yourself.

As I recall I saw someone put his card here on this board just as stated above. Was it Steve?

well actually I believe you were talking about me. That looks like a business card but its supposed to be a billboard. I found the pic online and super imposed my telephone number on it.

-Steve

I was thinking of printing out some business cards that look like my bandit signs. Just bright yellow card that says we buy houses, a couple other lines, phone number and website. No picture or logo. Ugly as all get out, but will be hard to miss letters that big. Any thoughts on this?

Sounds like my magnetic truck sign. Worked great until my daughter keep turning the damn thing upside down on the passenger side.

PISSED

I love using bright yellow business cards...

One day I threw away someone else's bright yellow card (non RE related). The wastebasket in my office does not fill very quickly so for nearly a week I would see this bright thing out of the corner of my eye and each time that happened I would instantly think of the company and what they did.

I ordered my first batch shortly thereafter.

-Kay