The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest TK

800 #'s or Local numbers...

Guest TK

Anybody track their results using 800#'s vs. local numbers...if so please share the info...Thank you for your shared wisdom and guidance...

I have wondered about this myself. I would not use a 1800 or 1888 # unless you have a vanity number that's easy to remember. You have to remember that most of your sign readers will be driving by your signs at quite a few mph's. I prefer to use a local voicemail number. This does not make me look like a large investor.

-Steve

I have wondered about this myself. I would not use a 1800 or 1888 # unless you have a vanity number that's easy to remember. You have to remember that most of your sign readers will be driving by your signs at quite a few mph's. I prefer to use a local voicemail number. This does not make me look like a large investor.

-Steve

I agree.

I use an one for buying and one for selling. It does allow me to track where my leads are coming from. I also get to tell my message many times over without talking to all the buyers. Seller calls listen to a 24hr pre recorded information then press "0" for a live operator. Same thing goes with the buyers.

I would not know where I would be with out them. We do use signs for buyers. They are handwritten and those calls do go to a cell phone. It does get overwhelming and then we switch over to 800#.

Large or Small investor who really cares. Trust me the preception is not there when someone needs our help. I would rather take on the preception of being a large business than someone that just got off the bus of a seminar.

JMHO