The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

Rehab Lease Options

Believe it or not, this rehab only cost about $5K to do. It is on the market for a lease option right now. The value is $350K. We purchased it in Jan at $253,500.00. We are leveraging a down payment to cover the rental costs.

Note: This is one of two we purchased. The other one will be finished on Tuesday and has by FAR been much more updated to it than this one!

Before

post-421-1142822694.jpg

Adam,

Thanks for the great post. That last before and after of the front is incredible.

Jeff

Jeff,

Ironic, all we did to the front was take a tree down. ;)

Thanks,

Adam

Adam,

Thanks for the great post. That last before and after of the front is incredible.

Jeff

Jeff,

Ironic, all we did to the front was take a tree down. ;)

Thanks,

Adam

That is a heck of a property Adam did a great job that same house in my part of the woods would go for around 1.2mill right MC lol well done keep us posted on what you intend to do with it.

Wow! The before and after of the front show the tree missing, AND it looks as if you've removed all the leaves from the other tree!! Who would have thought to remove the leaves from a tree? ;)

Wow! The before and after of the front show the tree missing, AND it looks as if you've removed all the leaves from the other tree!! Who would have thought to remove the leaves from a tree?

Thanks Pilot, now I have to wash the Grape Nuts off of my monitor.... ;):P:lol:

That made my day! :)

Regards,

Adam

The way the sun is shining brightly on the before picture, and it is dusk in the second, makes the colors on the house (brick and paint) look completely different. I'll be sure to examine things more closely next time before making a comment.

Jeff