The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
poppy1

100% Investor Loans

Need money to fund your deals, or to get your tenant/buyer's a new loan to cash you and the seller out. Well good we have some new exciting good programs right now. Welcome Realtor's, Investors and also Homeowners who would love to Refinance we look forward to speaking with you, we know you would love to put $50,000 in cash in your pocket for Disney world.

I also buy property on lease-option and do wholesales,and get the deeds. Contact me and hopefully we can establish some networking. Thanks alot! We offer Commercial and Residential loans.

Here is a short list of programs that are unique and available to you.

Empower your clients with High LTV Purchase Options!

. As low as 560 scores to 100% LTV

. 100% Financing for investment properties @ 620 Fico

. No Credit scores to 100%- conforming rates

. No MI on most programs

. Stated programs available 100% as low as 600 fico

. 100% financing available on conforming pricing as low as 620 Fico

"Many more Programs available"

I know that you find these programs helpful in increasing you closings monthly. We as always will continue to increase our programs availability, as we in an increasingly competitive market. I look forward to doing business with you this year, and I will be available anytime.

Thank You for your time.

Delmar Financial Inc.

Services in Michigan and in florida Also Colorodo.

We have programs for everyone (Good, Bad, No credit) Some examples are: -interest only loans -no doc loans -100% investment purchases -variety of ARM loans.

Sincerely,

Deyon Wooten

Office# 616-885-1500

Fax# 616-885-1510