The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

One more rehab/lease option

Hey guys,

Thought I would share the second one we did. I am only going to post a few pics so MC doens't send me a bill for sucking up his server space! :ninja:

And for the record, everything you see in these pictures cost less than $700.00!! Yes, that seven HUNDRED not THOUSAND.

Pretty cool stuff,

Adam

post-421-1145586925.jpg

Adam, very nice results. Problem for me is in the last pic. I noticed a light switch cover plate is missing. Kills the deal for me.

Speaking of server space, my site's hosting company is alerting me to the fact that I am dangerously close to using up my allotment. Time for me to double up. That ought to be worth a Corona come June.

Problem for me is in the last pic. I noticed a light switch cover plate is missing. Kills the deal for me.

Damn, that's not a problem that just makes you like every other buyer in MI! :angry:

Speaking of server space, my site's hosting company is alerting me to the fact that I am dangerously close to using up my allotment. Time for me to double up. That ought to be worth a Corona come June.

Yeah, that's about right. :lol:

I'll be pouring them over my head to stay cool! Funny thing is last time I was there I was the only shmuck in a convertible with the top down. The looks on the faces of the locals was priceless. Or maybe that's because they could smell my flesh melting? :unsure:

Adam, WOW is all that I have to say!

If you don't mind sharing where are the best places to get "wholesale" prices when doing re-habs. I usually recommend the inexpensive stuff at Lowes or Home Depot. They usually have reasonable prices. However, that new chandelier that you put up doesn't look like it could have come from either of those places. Please share your "inside secrets" :unsure:

MC: remember my suggestion about taking the great articles and keeping them together in a folder which can be searched. I was thinking of your wallet so the board doesn't turn into a expensive archived chat room. You could call it IRON MOUNTAIN.

Not paying attention to my own damn threads again... :unsure:

Sholanda,

Adam, WOW is all that I have to say!

If you don't mind sharing where are the best places to get "wholesale" prices when doing re-habs. I usually recommend the inexpensive stuff at Lowes or Home Depot. They usually have reasonable prices. However, that new chandelier that you put up doesn't look like it could have come from either of those places. Please share your "inside secrets"

You nailed it. All home depot stuff. The counter tops are ceramic tile over formica. EVERYTHING was purchased at Home Depot on the old bottomless Depot Card. :wacko:

That chandelier in the kitchen was...gulp, $300.00! That's more than I spent redoing the counter tops!

Regards,

Adam

Uh, Adam. . .what the hell are you doing online at 2:00AM??

Well, now that you ask. Tonight I'm puking my FRICKING brains out! My wife told me a very cool secret if anyone falls into this blow your brains out dilemma. Don't drink ANYTHING until you're done puking! I started drinking water because I was getting dehydrated and that led me to the bathroom FIVE more times! I can barely see the screen right now, but with any luck it's winding down.

Man this is beyond sucking... :unsure: