The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
mpine

Exclusive Naked-Investor Offer - Myspace PHP Script = Profits

Hello (not so) Gentlemen and Very Fine Ladies,

The last 5 days I have been playing with Myspace as a business opportunity, and have successful gotten 350+ friends to my list all while I was out working, going to the beach, drinking in the pub, going out to dinner... etc... and now I am directing them to my sales pages with much success. I have been generating an additional $3/day in adsense, not to bad for 5 days...

I was so impressed with this easy to install script (so east that a monkey could install it)clappingmonkey.gif

that I purchased the Master Resell Rights and I am offering it at a very special price for the next 10 copies sold.

Single User License: $10

Master Resell License: $20

Both of these are being offered at 1/2 Price to RichJerk and NakedInvestors exclusivly, everyone else has to pay full price.

Rich Jerk/Naked Investor Special $10/$20

Full Retail $20/$40

Once 10 copies are sold the price will go up $2.50, and when 10 more are sold it will go up $2.50 until everything is back at full price. I expect this to sell out fast, so please do not share this very special offer link.

Mike

Nice goin' Mike.

I've toyed around with the idea of using MySpace to generate leads/business.

I have a personal account, but haven't launched one

for that yet.

I've got like 178 17 & under chicks on my friends list.

SWEEEEET, huh?

By the way, what's your MySpace name?

Later.

Hehe. . .my 17 year old daughter lives on that damn site! :unsure:

And Jason, if I find out you're on her friends list, or vice versa, expect a visit from Uncle Tony and Uncle Paulie. . . :wacko:

Fitting avatar, by the way.

Since I posted this I have 538 adds, and I have rejected close to 600 people due to them being under 18. I think 3-4 slipped through, sometimes you get lost when your adding 11 pages of friends at a clip.

Mike

Hey all,

I have put much thought into this script as it has been a phenominal success thus far. So I sat down last night sleepless with excitement of my newest offer.

Now you can get over $5,000 in bonuses as part of our firesale. The game is the same, starting at $10, and it will go up in internvals of 2.50 for every 10 sold until we reach $20

Please do not share this with others as quanities at these prices are seriously limited and I want them to all go to Naked Investor/Rich Jerk members.

The site is complete, you can start ordering right now if you want to be sure to get in at the $10 pricepoint.

To Your Mass MySpace Riches,

Mike

Special Firesale Offer

I have added a 25% off coupon to the offer, it expires on 5/12/06. That brings the price down to $7.73.

Mike

Nice goin' Mike.

I've toyed around with the idea of using MySpace to generate leads/business.

I have a personal account, but haven't launched one

for that yet.

I've got like 178 17 & under chicks on my friends list.

SWEEEEET, huh?

By the way, what's your MySpace name?

Later.

Say Jason, Have you gotten any offers from the chicks to dance (naked for rent) yet? :P

In a word..........yessir......................amongst other thangs. B)

If I tell too much about this, I may have a couple 'o Italians after me. :P

:)