The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam King (MI)

This WILL change your life!

http://whatisthesecret.tv/

I have never believed in something so much in my life. My personal coach gave this to me about a month ago. This will be the best $4.95 and 90 minutes you have EVER spent in your life!

I have not had even one person say that this documentary has not changed EVERYTHING about the way they think. If you're serious about your business as an investor and your life in general you will give this a chance.

Enjoy,

Adam

Looks pretty cool.

I'll look into it.

Thanks for the info.

This will be the best $4.95 and 90 minutes you have EVER spent in your life!

T'hehe...

I dunno, holmes.

I've found some pretty good deals downtown, on the corner

of 4th and Main.

:angry::angry::wacko:

Anyone watch this movie yet? I'm not kidding, this will jar something loose!

Would like to see how it effected others.

Adam

I saw it and It is exactly what I have been experiencing and didn't know how to tell it . I know some may think I have flipped my lid , But I have worked in the const industry for 15 yrs now .I buid my own kit. cabinets. I know how to do Stair cases (Curved Iron Ballusters you name it) there is so much cut throut pricing going on I stayed frustrated most of the time and broke waiting to get paid. 4 Months ago I quit . I have about 20,000 dollors worth of eqiupment and its just sitting . I started doing Short sales with help from everyone on here and I enjoy helping people in need ,giving them hope .I have learned a lot ,and I am yet to argue with anyone and my live is slowly changing I hear the birds singing now and I work from home so no big gas bills. I see my 5 month old and my3 yr old all day . Life is so much better . I haven't closed a sale yet but it's coming I feel it and know it in my gut . Can not explain the peace I have in my Life . Thanks guys Tracy Mills.

I am just so grateful and blessed

K...I'll give in and watch it.

If'n you just watch it once for $4.95, can you save it in your computer?

Or do they have some kinda magic spell, only making it possible to

view only once via thata way?

Did you happen to purchase the DVD, Adam?

Does the movie justify a DVD purchase?

Thanks holmes.

Tracy,

That's powerful stuff. Even to the most insignificant things we do daily have a tremendous impact. I'm glad you now know the "Secret".

Regards,

Adam

Jason,

Did you happen to purchase the DVD, Adam?

Does the movie justify a DVD purchase?

Dude, do you really think I'd make a post that says: THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE! and NOT buy the damn DVD!? :wacko:

You slay me....

Amazing... I watched the video tonight Adam and it was absolutely life changing. It has taught me many many lessons and I am GRATEFUL for you sharing it. Call me soon....

Pete

I watched it, thanks Adam.

Shades of James Allen and Napoleon Hill. Great stuff.

Watched "What the Bleep do we Know?" with Marlee Matlin tonight....movie is a lot like "the Secret" Adam mentioned here....highly recommended! You absolutely must believe your thoughts shape your destiny.

Both movies sound awesome. I'm a big fan of Bob Proctor and Napolean Hill, so I'll definatey check out The Secret. If anyone hasn't checked out the website, read the testimonials. It's powerful stuff.

Weird this has been brought back up again, as I just

watched The Secret (for the 1st time) Friday (for free) :huh:

Very powerful stuff.

The "secret" is very similar to Dr. Wayne Dyer's book, The Power of Intention.

I HIGHLY recommend both the book and the movie to everyone.

http://whatisthesecret.tv/

I have never believed in something so much in my life. My personal coach gave this to me about a month ago. This will be the best $4.95 and 90 minutes you have EVER spent in your life!

I have not had even one person say that this documentary has not changed EVERYTHING about the way they think. If you're serious about your business as an investor and your life in general you will give this a chance.

Enjoy,

Adam

Wow... :P That was incredibly enlightening!

Hey Guys,

Letting you know that "The Secret" will be featured on Larry King.

Welcome Success Strategies Subscribers!

As you read today's issue, I'm on my way to Los Angeles for an appearance on Larry King Live! I'm really excited -- and honored -- to sit across the desk from such a legend!

Larry King Live! is CNN's longest-running interview program. With a now-famous mix of interviews and topical discussions, the show features guests from across the gamut of business, entertainment and politics.

I'm being featured on a panel to discuss the subject of "Beyond Positive Thinking". This all came about because his producers saw me in a movie called The Secret, and felt the time was right to bring this information to Larry's worldwide audience.

The show is being taped today and will be aired at a later date. I'll be sure to alert you when we know the air date and time.

If you don't know about The Secret, it's a ground-breaking feature-length film that has rocked the planet, featuring the most well-known authors and speakers in the fields of transformation, philosophy and the expansion of consciousness.

Being on Larry King has been a breakthrough goal for me and I'm grateful to those who helped me reach it.

You see, a big part of creating more success in life is rewarding yourself, and others, when you reach your goals. I recommend you do this by celebrating your victories and giving thanks to those who've helped you along the way.

Today's article will give you some ideas on this important step for the journey to success.

In success and joy,

Weird this has been brought back up again, as I just

watched The Secret (for the 1st time) Friday (for free) :angry:

Very powerful stuff.

The "secret" is very similar to Dr. Wayne Dyer's book, The Power of Intention.

I HIGHLY recommend both the book and the movie to everyone.

I have ordererd my DVD today. Waiting for it to arrive.

thanks

- Ardy

It looks like Bob Proctor and a few others speakers from The Secret will be appearing on Larry King in a few days. Here's an email that I received about it:

"Dear Brian,

See Bob Proctor and other teachers from The Secret on Larry King Live!

At Larry King's request, Bob Proctor and several peers who were featured in the movie, The Secret, recently congregated at the CNN studios to tape an hour-long show on Larry King Live.

The show will air on Thursday, November 2 on CNN:

6 p.m. Pacific (Los Angeles time).

it re-airs at 9 p.m. and midnight

9 p.m. Eastern (New York time).

It re-airs at midnight and 3 a.m.

Recognized worldwide for his unique interviewing style, Larry King starts by posing the question, "Does Positive Thinking Actually Work?" to a panel that includes Bob Proctor, Rev. Michael Beckwith, John Assaraf, JZ Knight, and Dr. John DeMartini.

Larry King had viewed the movie, The Secret, and was eager to discuss the movie's far-reaching connotations that an individual can create dramatic and phenomenal life and wealth abundance with one's thought. What a phenomenal opportunity to share with a world of listeners the proven concepts of creating positive, lasting change! We hope you're able to tune in."

Sign in to follow this