The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Doug Pretorius (ON)

How to pitch a pure option

We can all multitask and work several deals simultaneously.
And how! That's a lesson I wish I had learned when I started doing CAs. Instead I worked the one deal from start to finish and then had no momentum for deal #2.

My goal for pure options is to reach an average of 1 appointment every day and to sign at least half of them.

Hi Doug

I just e-mailed a mortgage broker about whether lenders mind when people create mortgages for downpayments and he said that alot do but there are some who don't. They the ones who don't want to see at least a 10% mortgage created for a downpayment.

Are you planning to martket the homes you get the 5% mortgages on as downpayment assistance?

By the way I did have a look at your site I think that the form you are using is excellent for qualifiying sellers

Gord

Gord, I'll be doing mainly 10% mortgages, and I'm marketing them as no bank qualifying because I want buyers who think they can't get a mortgage and need my help.

BTW, I heard back from the seller of that townhouse, looks like he just wants to play games. Thank goodness I didn't do an SLO with him, I think he would have been a nightmare to deal with.

Hi Doug

Two more questions are you trying to do a double close and then put a second mortgage on the house after

the house is transfered to you then the final buyer? Would the Lender who finances the final mortgage know about this?

Just curious. :lol:

Gord

Gord, assignment all the way, double closings are too expensive in Ontario and reserved for killer flips.

I haven't done it yet so I don't know the best way to approach it, I'll let my lawyer figure it out, that's what I pay him for!

I really stress the idea of that I have an existing buyers lists.

JonathanRexfordFL,

How do you get a list of buyers? What means of advertising did you use to get buyer to call you? Also, if you don't mind, what words did you use to entice (attract) buyers? Thanks. :blush:

Robert