The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
savreinvestor

90% of our leads are going to waste

This message is for Savannah, Georgia Investors.

As a result of our advertising, my office receives hundreds of calls from people wanting to sell their homes at a discount. Every month we look at 50 to 60 houses to buy. However, only about ten percent of the houses we see hit our buy trigger which is somewhere around 65% of the as-is value. This leaves us walking away from a considerable amount of houses that could be bought at 90 or 80 or even 70 cents on the dollar!

Sellers often tell us what they are willing to sell their house for, and that number is generally well below market value but above our buy point. I am sure that given the opportunity, a different investor would jump all over most of the deals we leave behind.

Do you think that if investors in Savannah knew that they could buy the houses we don't, they would be interested? How many investors spend the majority of their time looking for deals?

If you are a Real Estate Investor looking for single family fixer-uppers, does this interest you?

Contact me today to find out how you can buy more houses!

SavannahInvestmentProperties.com

As a result of our advertising, my office receives hundreds of calls from people wanting to sell their homes at a discount. Every month we look at 50 to 60 houses to buy. However, only about ten percent of the houses we see hit our buy trigger which is somewhere around 65% of the as-is value. This leaves us walking away from a considerable amount of houses that could be bought at 90 or 80 or even 70 cents on the dollar!

Sellers often tell us what they are willing to sell their house for, and that number is generally well below market value but above our buy point. I am sure that given the opportunity, a different investor would jump all over most of the deals we leave behind.

Do you think that if investors in Savannah knew that they could buy the houses we don't, they would be interested? How many investors spend the majority of their time looking for deals?

If you are a Real Estate Investor looking for single family fixer-uppers, does this interest you?

What kind of marketing are you doing to get a result like that?

Sounds like a big win and a possible fast start for someone in Savannah. I wish I was closer!

Alan

Wow, sounds like you have some good advertising going for you. Have you thought of looking at doing wrap arounds, lease opitions, equity split, or sell to a retail buyer and do the loans for them? These are all other ways to make money off of leads that are not at the right price range. Feel free to contact me if you want and I can give you a run down

Sign in to follow this