The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
mamasanta25

C'mon, give me a little credit here.......

Okay, yesterday I made about 75 calls. One of the last homeowners I spoke to wanted to hear more about what I was talking about. Then he goes, "Oh, yeah, I know what you are doing, you watch those late night infomercials, and try to get people's homes for no money down." I explained that my company actually tries to be a matchmaker between homeowners who need my help and people who want to be homeowners. He said, "Oh, yeah, I know, I have gotten several calls from you people, I am not interested." On to the nextttttttt..........................

Samantha, I think this guy moves from town to town, places a FSBO ad in the local paper and then awaits our phone calls. My point is we all hear from this jerk or someone similar as we work this business.

I guess it's because I have developed a thick skin over the many years in this business, (and you will, too, by the way), but I sometimes find myself a bit bored and sort of hoping to get some rude wiseguy on the phone so I can give it back to 'em.

Don't sweat it, folks. I don't mind the "No" if it's early in the process. You shouldn't either. One minute, maybe two, and you're off the call. As Samantha said, Nexxxtttttttt.................

mamasanta25,

"Oh, yeah, I know, I have gotten several calls from you people, I am not interested."

I think he has a house hear in Virginia too.....

Oh my Buddha!! He's got real estate everywhere! A real nightmare 'cause he's big here in Washington!! Yiiiikkkeess!!

I had a job interview with this guy yesterday and he started giving me crap about the shifts and my availability...so I gave him the 3G treatment... ;)

Andrew

Oh yes.... the 3 G treatment...In case you are wondering what I'm talking about here it is:

THE 3 G's:

1) Good Ridance

2) God Bless...and...

3) GOOD BYE!! ;)

Andrew